Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So what is going to be the response from Trump?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 666

So what is going to be the response from Trump?

Jan 8, 2020, 8:33 AM

Iran has finished their retaliation. A very measured response. No casualties reported (yet). Gave Iraq a heads up. No reporting yet, but I'm sure they also gave the US a heads up so no random corpsman went walking into the bombing.

So does Trump:

-Retaliate with another strike?

-Sanctions?

-Talk a big game then lets this all blow over?

My opinion, he's going to talk a big game then very strategically place some god awful statement in his speech so the MSM clutches onto that and takes the focus off of Iran. He is very good at trolling and getting the media to change headlines.

Buddybook is up in arms though. I guess this is what those neckbeards who wear body armor to the mall have been waiting for their entire life.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I'm going to bet it will be something

Jan 8, 2020, 8:34 AM

rassist

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brown people bad***

Jan 8, 2020, 8:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I would be disappointed otherwise.***

Jan 8, 2020, 9:01 AM [ in reply to I'm going to bet it will be something ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Use a 3 wood on #1 tee if the wind is behind to avoid water***

Jan 8, 2020, 8:38 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'll do the same thing he did when Iran's proxies...

Jan 8, 2020, 9:00 AM

launched the last 12 attacks on our bases in Iraq, nothing. Imo, he will, as you say, talk bigly but he will exercise restraint until Iran goes too far again. They will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So what is going to be the response from Trump?

Jan 8, 2020, 9:05 AM

Kind of hoping he just let's it go and doesnt talk trash.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2020, 9:17 AM

What a man!

The Lion of Mar-a-Lago is a patient humanitarian with nerves of steel.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2020, 9:26 AM

Probably won't do anything since no casualties. We got the kill we wanted. No need to escalate further.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2020, 9:27 AM

If there are truly no casualties and their retaliation is over, Trump has a big opportunity.

What a win it would be to deescalate. We killed one of the worst terrorists in the middle east and suffered no US casualties.

Libs wouldn't know what to do. Their heads would explode haha. They would still probably find a way to spin this negatively towards Trump.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He will go the 3 day mourning route before bombing

Jan 8, 2020, 11:31 AM

then he will take out the guy who just replaced the last guy... even if there are is some small collateral damage.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Trump talks tough, but generally wants to avoid wars***

Jan 8, 2020, 2:25 PM

Trump isn't going to war.

Jan 8, 2020, 3:45 PM

I believe he is basically opposed to war and no one on earth is dumb enough to incite America to a full conflict.

I'm not saying he won't open the gate of hail on Iran to destroy their nuclear facilities and promote regime change.

Replies: 12
| visibility 666
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic