Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Opening with UGA in 2024 will be awesome but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Opening with UGA in 2024 will be awesome but

Aug 31, 2018, 12:15 PM

I was hoping that the rumors of a home & home with Penn State were true....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why in the hel!l would we want to play those pedos?***

Aug 31, 2018, 12:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

So we can continue to successfully recruit in the N East***

Aug 31, 2018, 12:18 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That makes no sense***

Aug 31, 2018, 12:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Quick!

Aug 31, 2018, 12:23 PM

Somebody fax dabo and tell him to schedule a pac 12 team for next year or else we have no shot of landing some of these California kids

Good thing we have Wyoming on the schedule, we can steal all of their recruits too

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm on it...firing up the ol fax machine now!***

Aug 31, 2018, 12:28 PM

Oh, right....

Aug 31, 2018, 12:22 PM [ in reply to So we can continue to successfully recruit in the N East*** ]

Because all those big non-conference games against B1G Teams we have played lately really got the ball rolling in that regard

SMDHIA

Without that Orange Bowl win over tOSU we

Aug 31, 2018, 12:24 PM

probably never would've landed Christian Wilkins.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

Frankly, its a miracle we landed CW

Aug 31, 2018, 12:38 PM

Dabo & Co really took a gamble on his recruitment by not playing UConn. Let's hope they learned their lesson

I agree, and seeing as how we never get any quality recruits

Aug 31, 2018, 12:40 PM

from Georgia, Dabo should avoid playing in that state all together.

I'd like to see us play the Hawaii Fightin' Rainbows sometime...

Aug 31, 2018, 12:49 PM

With Scott Pagano gone, we could use a few more Samoans on the roster

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic