Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So those using a streaming trial to get ACCN which
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

So those using a streaming trial to get ACCN which

Aug 20, 2019, 9:28 AM

provider are you using / going to use. At this point probably hulu for me

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So those using a streaming trial to get ACCN which

Aug 20, 2019, 9:44 AM

Obviously the network has not been added but my brother just set up YoutubeTV this week and says he loves it so far.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm thinking Youtube TV...is there something that

Aug 20, 2019, 10:46 AM

makes you lean Hulu Live? I'm trying to choose between the two. My dilemma is our internet speed is awful and there are no alternate providers. Might end up giving both a free trial. DISH needs to get there act together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking only for myself ... I chose Hulu Live because

Aug 20, 2019, 10:52 AM

YouTube TV did not have some of the channels I wanted.

I started using Hulu Live about four months ago to get away from Spectrum's exorbitant TV prices.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I'm thinking Youtube TV...is there something that

Aug 20, 2019, 11:01 AM [ in reply to I'm thinking Youtube TV...is there something that ]

No I have 30 days of Sling that I can activate but holding that back for later in the season. Ultimately I'll probably land w PSVue because I'm big on sony. Just thought hulu looked easy to get the first game

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 11:11 AM

Just started free trial for Hulu last night under my name and I loved it. Watched espn and other events live and no buffering. Clear as a bell. Also used amazon fire stick. I will use my wife’s name for 7 more days. Then may try YouTube TV next. But after just one night I am very pleased. I’ve had northland for 2 years now. Still have to keep their internet due to only provider unless I get satellite ( can’t due to the fact I literally live in a forest and can’t get any signal).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 12:39 PM

At first, I was considering either Hulu or YouTubeTV. I have finally settled on YouTubeTV because it is said the interface is much easier to navigate. Plus, with Hulu, you have to sign on to Hulu first. Then you must sign up for Hulu + Live TV to get ACCN. It was not clear whether there is an extra charge for the + Live TV. The extra step to sign on to Hulu + Live TV must be somewhat difficult for I ran across a site that provided instructions on all the steps you had to go through to get signed on AFTER having already signed on to Hulu. Got enough complications in my life so this is one I will avoid.

Living with the high hopes that Dish will finally work out a deal with ACCN.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

youtubetv

Aug 20, 2019, 1:38 PM

Works well with lots of progams to offer!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've tried them all except PS Vue. YouTubeTV is still far

Aug 20, 2019, 1:41 PM

and away my favorite.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic