Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So this actress just came out and wanted to let everyone know....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 593

So this actress just came out and wanted to let everyone know....

Aug 29, 2020, 9:43 AM

that she is non-binary. I had to look it up. She is so brave to come out. She is a hero.

"Non-binary gender identity is just one term used to describe individuals who may experience a gender identity that is neither exclusively male or female or is in between or beyond both genders. 1? Non-binary individuals may identify as gender fluid, agender (without gender), third gender, or something else entirely."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we are just trying...

Aug 29, 2020, 9:49 AM

to keep bisexuals confused.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think we are just trying...

Aug 29, 2020, 10:04 AM

Well at least she had the courage to let everyone know.

That is not all they are doing

Aug 29, 2020, 11:10 AM [ in reply to I think we are just trying... ]

they are keeping me confused too.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: So this actress just came out and wanted to let everyone know....

Aug 29, 2020, 10:06 AM

So very brave.

Anything to get the media to gush over her.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Science says there are 2 genders ... I thought Dems were big

Aug 29, 2020, 10:16 AM

on science and accepting it no matter what it says ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Science says there are 2 genders ... I thought Dems were big

Aug 29, 2020, 10:52 AM

Science does not say there are two genders.

You're confusing sex and gender.***

Aug 29, 2020, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Science says there are 2 genders ... I thought Dems were big ]

took longer than I thought***

Aug 29, 2020, 3:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, those who assume fake sexual identities are confused.

Aug 29, 2020, 3:51 PM [ in reply to You're confusing sex and gender.*** ]

Most of them will tell you about the period of confusement right before they as men decided to be women, women decided to be men and some just couldn't make up their minds so they chose to form an either/or classification along with the 'IDK,' and 'I'm terminally confused,' crowd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here is the problem...

Aug 29, 2020, 4:31 PM

before we go into the theoretical psychology behind this, let's think about this rationally.

So I think it's safe to say that at least 90% of people are born with either a p3n1s or a v4g1n4.* So what is it that tells us we might actually be a gender different from our sex? What other cultures in history has this ever come up?

We live in a society, despite the MLK Jr.'s ideal of being judged strictly by what is inside us, that has increasingly focused on making us identify by what we do sexually. No longer do we say what you do in private is your business, but we have to make sure that everybody endorses our sexual behavior.

So what happens with people when people seek out their identity strictly through their sexuality? They sleep with the opposite sex - doesn't fill that emptiness. Try same sex - not enough. If these options aren't working let's fill in the gap with some other sexual identity and we will call them alternate genders.

1) How does one realize their gender is wrong and that it should be something that, as of yet, has not been defined? This being the case, we have the potential for infinite genders.

2) Since gender isn't genetic, when can I start identifying as an Asian?

*sorry, mods think we are too immature to use common words

Re: here is the problem...

Aug 29, 2020, 4:40 PM

As soon as you vote Dem the conversation can begin.

Yes but you ruin your chance to get into Harvard.

Aug 29, 2020, 6:50 PM [ in reply to here is the problem... ]

I'd go with black or Mexican if it were me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

true, but I try to think through my posts...

Aug 29, 2020, 7:50 PM

to make sure I am not teeing up a zinger for somebody...

If I would have said, "Since gender isn't genetic, when can I start identifying as black?"

Somebody could have said, "as soon as you start being oppressed by the cops" or something like that.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Aug 29, 2020, 12:20 PM

I haven't seen any celebrity news that isn't Chadwick Boseman related and how someone identifies is none of my business.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Aug 29, 2020, 12:30 PM

It was on the front of Yahoo news a few hours ago. Anyway, she wanted you to know even though you're not interested.

You'd do well in the democrat party or in Hollywood.***

Aug 29, 2020, 1:03 PM [ in reply to I have no idea what you're talking about. ]

Re: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Aug 29, 2020, 1:16 PM [ in reply to I have no idea what you're talking about. ]

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1238692

Aug 29, 2020, 12:22 PM

There's this "gender neutral" thing, along with "queer", which used to be a bad word but is now apparently a separate identity. The exact distinctions go over my head.

I sometimes feel like a dinosaur, and I'm in my forties.

You'll participate in the sex identity thing when you...

Aug 29, 2020, 1:06 PM

start nearing seventy. Could you start working on a classification for that crowd so we who don't have sex can come out with dignity?

Maybe Trump should use the defense production act to...

Aug 29, 2020, 1:02 PM

mass produce chromosome testing kits. I hate to see America's youth having to needlessly endure not knowing. Maybe making biology a requirement for graduating 8th grade would be as effective.

You are so anti-postmodern...

Aug 29, 2020, 1:13 PM

Having to rely on empiricism to reveal facts.

Aug 29, 2020, 2:33 PM

I’m exclusively a male. Do I get a reward?

no...

Aug 29, 2020, 2:56 PM

you need to be more introspective.

Everyone gets a trophy!***

Aug 29, 2020, 3:45 PM

Aug 29, 2020, 7:29 PM

There are boys and there are girls. That is it. Pole goes in hole to procreate. Anything else is unnatural. That is all I have to say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

F her***

Aug 29, 2020, 8:22 PM

Replies: 26
| visibility 593
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic