Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: ESPN analysts give their Top 5 CFB rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: ESPN analysts give their Top 5 CFB rankings

Oct 21, 2019, 9:12 AM

WATCH: ESPN analysts give their Top 5 CFB rankings

ESPN analysts Joey Galloway and Jesse Palmer gave their top five rankings in college football during ESPN's 'College Football Final' show. Galloway had Clemson Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jesse "Rosie" Palmer's eye test

Oct 21, 2019, 10:22 AM

Eye don't want Clemson crushing my SEC brethren in the playoffs.

Trevor Lawrence was 20 of 29 for 233 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTs, and 47 yards rushing. Travis Etienne ran for 192 yards, Clemson won by 5 touchdowns, and the Tiger defense is now 3rd in the country...

...and all Jesse "Rosie" Palmer gets out of that is I'm worried about Trevor Lawrence. He threw 2 bad interceptions?

Biased against Clemson a little there Jesse "Rosie" Palmer?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Re: Jesse "Rosie" Palmer's eye test

Oct 28, 2019, 9:38 AM

I must have fell asleep during game bc, I didn't see Trevor throw an Int in the BC. I guess I should go and watch the condensed game to see, bc I honestly don't remember seeing it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jessie and Tebow Just Need to "Come Out" and Man Kiss on

Oct 21, 2019, 10:27 AM

Live ESPN. They will feel so much less stress then.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So these are their top 5 QBs not teams.***

Oct 21, 2019, 10:48 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: WATCH: ESPN analysts give their Top 5 CFB rankings

Oct 21, 2019, 11:58 AM

Other than Galloway, they are all looking at the QBs. All everyone mentioned this past weekend were the interceptions. No one talked about TL being 9 for 9, 155 yards and 2 TD passes.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2019, 6:05 PM

I just hope that the FB folks that make the decisions on who in the playoffs and who is out, hopefully they're not listening to all the folks that has their own agenda for their favorite QBs or their favorite team. If that was the case as defending NC'S, and without a loss since winning the National Championship, we could be on the outside looking in, and what a travesty that would be for us, and for college FB as a whole...

I mean, how could the defending NC that hasn't lost a game in two season not be given the chance to defend their title of being the NC'S, and haven't lost a game since winning the National Championship, and their reasoning is bc of scheduling in the conference that we have been playing in since the early 1950's, and the only choice of scheduling that Clemson has, is when scheduling an out of conference games that most all conferences allow their conference members to do, and the SEC abuses that privilege by scheduling the weakest and as many allowed by their conference. The name of the game in Division 1 FB is to just win, and that what Clemson does regardless of the opponent or their strength!!!

If any outsider believes that Clemson isn't worthy of a playoff spot, they shouldn't be scared, and they should gladly welcome an easy win as they believe Clemson to be that would help them to advance to the NCG, but that's not what they think or believe, the truth is, they are scared of Clemson in the playoffs, and the last thing they want to see happen, and that is for Clemson to win another NCG making the wins in a NC 3 out of the past 4 years settings new records and bringing down the old records probably set by Nick Saban and the Alabama Crimson Tide!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody get Palmer a rose, that'll make him happy.***

Oct 21, 2019, 6:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2019, 9:34 AM

Trevor hasn't thrown an Int in two games now has he?

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic