Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So the Bucknuts sell their soul...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,665

So the Bucknuts sell their soul...

Jan 2, 2021, 11:52 AM

...to the devil for sandlot mentality "revenge"...and succeed...for the moment. Joe Burrow did the same sort of selling last year....his football career is presently now in question.

Congrats Bucknuts. You played out of your head to beat your hated 3 headed monster, the blue blood Clemson Tigers.

You finally win the rubber ice pick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So the Bucknuts sell their soul...

Jan 2, 2021, 11:55 AM

...to the devil for sandlot mentality "revenge"...and succeed...for the moment. Joe Burrow did the same sort of selling last year....his football career is presently now in question.

Congrats Bucknuts. You played out of your head to beat your hated 3 headed monster, the blue blood Clemson Tigers.

You finally win the rubber ice pick.

Now that is Class. Clemson can never lose, it is always someone else's fault.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 11:58 AM

What makes me laugh is all the other schools, USuC, FSU, MSU, USC, etc. hanging from the nut hair of OcryO St. I had to just laugh at the post on the Rivals board about Clemson and Dabo. Any of those schools would give their left nut to have the success Clemson and Dabo has had the last 10 years. Sh!t, the coots would go full #### and wack everything off.

Jan 2, 2021, 11:58 AM

What makes me laugh is all the other schools, USuC, FSU, MSU, USC, etc. hanging from the nut hair of OcryO St. I had to just laugh at the post on the Rivals board about Clemson and Dabo. Any of those schools would give their left nut to have the success Clemson and Dabo has had the last 10 years. Sh!t, the coots would go full #### and wack everything off.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,665
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic