Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So proud of Trevor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,148

So proud of Trevor

Sep 11, 2020, 2:59 PM

I got a little emotional reading the amazing story about our impressive QB and leader. I don’t think I could like him anymore than I did but the article proved me wrong. We have had a string of amazing arms that looks to continue. Trevors stance and reluctance to cower in fear for what is right has and will serve him well in and out of the pocket. Amazing kid!How lucky we are. He has almost made up for his coach’s shortcomings in regards to the press!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So proud of Trevor

Sep 11, 2020, 3:32 PM

Would you be proud of Trevor if he just decided to remain neutral and just focused on football? Dabo has done nothing wrong and don’t spin it that way either! He has done more for African American families than you have your entire lifetime! Stop with the bs! It’s cool if you think Trevor is standing up for what you believe to be right, but don’t bash Dabo for choosing to remain transparent and focused on what he is paid to do! What has your Will mischamp said or done to promote the cause?

Sep 11, 2020, 4:41 PM

"Would you be proud of Trevor if he just decided to remain neutral and just focused on football? "

I don't care much about his personal stance but the " just focused on football" is a resounding "yes"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2020, 4:39 PM

What? You guys never cease to amaze me. He's "not an activist" who is acting like an activist... shut up and play. Starting to regret keeping my tickets... I thought Dabo shut down social media after the fall camp started ... and idiot savants like you "adore" him... he's just the best ... there are real people who need real help, nothing they are doing is helping the real people or calling out the real problems... want an brief glimpse? Cardi B thoroughly disgusting song WAP is number 1 world wide? That woman cant string a coherent sentence together. She's the cultural winner influencing young minds... google what WAP stands for...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2020, 5:04 PM

WAP’s a bop.

u6c 4-8 coot 38-3

Sep 11, 2020, 5:54 PM

You dodged a bullet this year

The seniors decided that they were more able to handle

Sep 11, 2020, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: So proud of Trevor ]

social media than past teams because they have been using social media their whole life

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell em coot !!!

Sep 11, 2020, 5:09 PM

Nm

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2020, 6:11 PM

Im with you, Trevor makes our family proud of this team and this university. Bright spot in an otherwise dark year. Cardi is great also, in a entirely different way.

Sep 12, 2020, 12:57 AM

In what way is Cardi B great?

Don’t you have a chicken statue

Sep 11, 2020, 6:25 PM

To start tearing down, since cockfighting was invented on plantations?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They need some protest for that chicken..

Sep 12, 2020, 2:02 AM

Afterall, the mascot was named after Thomas sumter....who owned slaves and offered slaves as a reward to white white men. He gave away slaves as young as 10 yrs old if the men joined the South army during civil war. A law was also passed to do this..called sumter's law. Perhaps the athletes should know the meaning of gamecocks printed on their jersey.

They need some protest for that chicken..

Sep 12, 2020, 2:02 AM [ in reply to Don’t you have a chicken statue ]

Afterall, the mascot was named after Thomas sumter....who owned slaves and offered slaves as a reward to white white men. He gave away slaves as young as 10 yrs old if the men joined the South army during civil war. A law was also passed to do this..called sumter's law. Perhaps the athletes should know the meaning of gamecocks printed on their jersey.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,148
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic