Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So it can be done...Tigers to Final 4
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

So it can be done...Tigers to Final 4

Mar 31, 2019, 5:09 PM

I know it’s Auburn, but they decided to get a coach (questionable morals) on the plains. Judge will say it’s SEC money, but how about the decision to stop being mediocre in basketball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What en effed up post.***

Mar 31, 2019, 5:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Strange how Auburn was a nobody 3 years ago....

Mar 31, 2019, 5:14 PM

Something smells on the plains..........

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Strange how Auburn was a nobody 3 years ago....

Mar 31, 2019, 5:17 PM

its not like auburn has signed any good croots, they just shoot the 3 really well

Re: Strange how Auburn was a nobody 3 years ago....

Mar 31, 2019, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Strange how Auburn was a nobody 3 years ago.... ]

Yes, Elephant tears have a very strong and persistent odor. The typical weather pattern is pushing it east.

Chuck Person says hi.

Mar 31, 2019, 5:18 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-auburn-assistant-chuck-person-pleads-guilty-in-college-basketball-bribery-scandal

It remains to be seen whether Pearl knew about any of this, and if so, how much.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Chuck Person says hi.

Mar 31, 2019, 6:35 PM

Merl Code was involved too, no tie to Clemson. I know that Pearl has unclean hands from past dealings, but are we reaching here?

Listen I’m not advocating for Pearl or anybody like him only that football first schools can break the ceiling if not willing to just throw in the towel.

Mar 31, 2019, 7:21 PM

Are you listening to yourself?

Mar 31, 2019, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Chuck Person says hi. ]

Bruce Pearl is dirtier than the water around the Exxon Valdez a day after it ran aground. That scum bag refused to cooperate with his own university’s internal investigation after Person was named in the FBI investigation. He knew if he kept winning people would stop asking.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic