Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So how much does DJ play now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

So how much does DJ play now

Nov 8, 2020, 7:55 AM

The kid played amazing the last 2 weeks. Absolutely Amazing! But obviously Trevor Lawrence is our starting Qb but wouldn’t you say DJ did enough to play more then Garbage time? Maybe give him a couple series in the Games going forward. It’s not a 2 Qb system but hasn’t DJ earned a series or two a game? I mean wow he’s amazing and not much drop off from Trevor Lawrence

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So how much does DJ play now

Nov 8, 2020, 7:59 AM

He plays when Dabo says he plays.
Neither you, nor I are in a position to make that decision.

Nov 8, 2020, 8:10 AM

I think Dabo will now be willing to put him in with the 1s with the game in hand and keep running the score up which is about to happen for the remainder of the season as is customary after we get the first loss.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 8:13 AM

Also, we could not ask for more out of that position than what DJ provided. That position was as if Trevor was still in there last night. Kid is the real deal and actually may be the one who brings the Heisman to Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 8:14 AM

Mop up like always.

DJ needs reps in the RPO game. Despite his size, he is

Nov 8, 2020, 8:16 AM

nowhere near as competent a runner as Trevor is at this point in time. Also, he is VERY quick to throw the ball into the ground on purpose in certain situations. With more seasoning, he will pick out secondary receivers in those situations.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 8:17 AM

DJ did amazing! As good as he did, this is Trevor’s team. He’s earned the right. I think DJ knows this and respects it. However, I hope we do get him involved somehow other than garbage time.

Nov 8, 2020, 8:29 AM

DJ is great and I am blown away by what he has done for the past 2 weeks. He is however nowhere near Trevor with regard to intangibles, going through his progressions and even as a runner. This is Trevor's team and even with the defense not being at full strength, I believe had Trevor played last night we would have won. This game should be looked up differently than any other game this year. We essentially played them with an extreme handicap due to guys being out. I am confident that if we get healthy and play them again in Charlotte in the ACCCG we will win handily and advance to playoffs.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic