Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So funny listening to Coot radio in Columbia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

So funny listening to Coot radio in Columbia

Feb 1, 2018, 4:44 PM

Listening to Mr. Cline wax eloquent about how the Mizzu AD had the nerve to make baseless claims that the fans would use racial slurs and Heath was certain that with all of the phones around and all of the cameras, that someone had to have the audio if in fact it was said. He went on to say that at the SEC Media days in July he would ask the commissioner about how an AD could make such an unsubstantiated claim and go unpunished. Flash back to the football game 2 seasons ago and I found this quote:
"South Carolina coach Will Muschamp said he believes his players who said that a racial slur was used on the field at Clemson during last week's rivalry game," the Associated Press reported on Sunday (via USA Today). "Muschamp said Sunday that several of his players told him they heard it and 'obviously, there was a racial slur' used in the game."

"I was made aware of that. Obviously everyone is talking about it. That's a shame," Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said Nov. 27, per ESPN.com's David M. Hale. "Absolutely I asked my guys about that. To a man, absolutely false. I believe my guys. I know the character of our team, and that's really all there is to say about it."

I wonder if Heath asked the commissioner about an unsubstantiated claim that put the other team in a bad light?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So funny listening to Coot radio in Columbia

Feb 1, 2018, 4:58 PM

Heath is a "homer."

He tows the "party line" in cooterville.

Feb 1, 2018, 5:03 PM

Which is really strange for a Florida Gator. I wonder what his "tune" will sound like if he starts getting paid in another market>?

Feb 1, 2018, 5:44 PM

Just look back to this past November and our game against them. With all the middle fingers that was presented to our players, coaches, and fans, added with the bottle throwing and what ever they could find to throw. Who would you believe was making racial insults, the throwers and flippers, or the ones dodging!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2018, 8:24 PM

Dawn Staley instigated her players to be mean girls to Mizzou Girls.
Will Muscoot instigated his players to be mean guys against our
guys and the fans in both cases followed suit..it is a fact if you
beat the coots they come back with violence.I have family members
who are coot fans and they are disgusted at the actions at the football
team and fans and the women's BB team and fans...sadly to say they are
still coot fans.usuc is very low on my list and always will be.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic