Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So cocky against Oklahoma.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

So cocky against Oklahoma.

Mar 28, 2019, 9:42 AM

Tua Tooc0cky > Tua Turntheballova > Tua Tearsallover

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

not your best work ***

Mar 28, 2019, 10:22 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give it a rest, please

Mar 28, 2019, 11:12 AM

Tua's a great athlete and we will likely face him next year if all goes well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All for one and one for all.

Re: So cocky against Oklahoma.

Mar 28, 2019, 11:21 AM

To me just shows he’s passionate....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Chokelahoma ain't Clemson !!!!***

Mar 28, 2019, 11:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Mar 28, 2019, 11:44 AM

To me it shows that he does not know the meaning of good sportsmanship. Instead of going onto the field after the game and congratulating a team that played better on that night, he sat on the bench sulking like a 3 year old. A lack of good character can overshadow athletic ability.

Mar 28, 2019, 11:45 AM

Honestly, it’s one thing to be happy about the win but now it’s been a few months and we’re making fun of a player showing pure passion after losing a national championship still and it’s not a good look. Tua had a historic season and better than any of our QBs have ever had, we got the best of them last year. Whooped Bama and that’s that, Nick Saban, Alabama’s homers, the Alabama fans, their U5C groupies, all that is fair game but I think once we mock student athletes losing the biggest games of their life we’ve stooped too low as a fan base so let’s keep them out of it unless they deserve a response, Tua did nothing and is a great player.

Mar 28, 2019, 12:17 PM

I guess you're okay with the Bama players and coaches pretty much refusing to give our CLEMSON team the credit they deserved? According to them, they only lost because Bama beat themselves, and it had nothing to do with another team being on the same field.

As for me - the Bama players and coaches showed NO CLASS, and deserve NO RESPECT for their crap.

Mar 28, 2019, 1:43 PM

Agree with everybody's post about that.

Time to let it go.

Clemson Football needs validation from no one.

Continue leaving a trail of despair..

Mar 28, 2019, 1:51 PM

I'll admit that many in the Alabama camp have shown poor sportsmanship in defeat, but surely that's all the more reason for us to act with class.

We won, there's no need to gloat over the pain of others. Humble in victory and gracious in defeat is the way to be. We've set the standard on the field, let's do the same off it.

Mar 28, 2019, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: So cocky against Oklahoma. ]

I don't need the Alabama players to validate our dominant performance in that game so yes I'm ok with their word choices which doesn't mean I won't dispute them but I'm not going to mock or rag someone that put in work to get to that point and fail just because my team I root for succeeded. I don't think we should post about a teenager being emotional when he said nothing negative to us or about us. Win with class as they say, as for me being an athlete my whole life I just see it as competitive natured guys refusing to say they aren't as good and it's fine with me because as Dabo said, the proof is in the pudding.

Mar 28, 2019, 6:15 PM

I agree it is time to move on but I always felt that he just wanted some attention when he was this way after the game. I could understand if they lost in the last few minutes but they knew midway 3rd quarter that it was over. He should have been able to face the facts and shake the other teams hand. He will learn and I would not be surprised if we meet them again he plays a much better football game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic