Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Yorkers Leaving by Auto
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

New Yorkers Leaving by Auto

Mar 28, 2020, 8:21 AM

are being stopped and sent back home to quarantine for 2 weeks before leaving. The Rhode Island Governor said they have one major risk and that is NY city.

Every tourist or non-resident that is not staying with "blood relatives" should be sent back home and new travelers not allowed to stay overnight in SC. Of course, Military and medical personnel are exempt.

There's no reason for anyone not a resident to be here: no dine-in restaurants, no bars, no state parks, and etc. Build the "Wall" McMaster!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Yorkers Leaving by Auto - I have a VRBO next-door in

Mar 28, 2020, 8:30 AM

my town. The car in the space has NY tags. I go to the owners house: Double You Tee Eff* dude? (I was much more diplomatic, he was a Marine who deployed to Afghanistan after 9/11 - we've been friends for 20 years).

They claim to have quarantined 2 weeks before traveling here, he told them that they'll be doing it for 2 more weeks.

I'm watching these shifty (there's a f in there) Yankees.....I won't hesitate to call the law on them - they are on double secret probation.

*T-net blocks W. T. F.

Message was edited by: 1portroyalty®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Yorkers Leaving by Auto

Mar 28, 2020, 9:05 AM

Yesterday a buddy of mine who lives in Gainesville, told me he was south on I-75 and saw tons of cars with NY and NJ plates going south? What the heck is up with that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Yorkers Leaving by Auto - last time this many

Mar 28, 2020, 9:29 AM

Yankees came south, Atlanta wa burned....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Yorkers Leaving by Auto - last time this many

Mar 28, 2020, 8:14 PM

In hindsight, I wish they had done a more thorough job.

Mar 28, 2020, 9:20 AM

It’s bad enough for a healthy yankee to move down here. I think thats a nightmare none of us imagined, a yankee with a nasty virus coming down here.

Mar 28, 2020, 9:35 AM

We need to build a wall!

Mar 28, 2020, 9:54 AM [ in reply to Re: New Yorkers Leaving by Auto ]

Just call them Sherman or Carpetbagger.

Mar 28, 2020, 9:56 AM

Execute them on site.

They’ve done nothing but ruin and tarnish the charm in South Carolina. Charleston is completely unbearable and just riddled with them. The cost of living has been destroyed as well as infrastructure. I’m 100% for going door to door and rounding up every single one of those carpetBaggers and pushing them out of the South.

The biggest inconvenience to the south is the ignorance and belligerence of the common Northerner.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Mar 28, 2020, 12:29 PM

After i posted this, I saw on the news that is exactly what Rhode Island is doing. The police are going door to door and telling New Yorkers to leave.

Mar 28, 2020, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Re: New Yorkers Leaving by Auto ]

I'm glad you posted this as it was like I expected. We considered moving there to a 55+ community, but everyone I met was a Yankee. The housing is over-priced too IMO. I hope I can talk my wife into staying where we are.

The worst invention that would doom the South...

Mar 28, 2020, 11:03 AM

..wasn't bullets or shells. It was the air conditioner. Our natural protective shield against yankees could then be breached.

So can I drive from the south to the north

Mar 28, 2020, 11:39 AM

via NY? Or vice versa? This brings up more questions than it answers.

Re: So can I drive from the south to the north

Mar 28, 2020, 11:54 AM

You won't catch me driving to, through or anywhere near NY. ?? I doubt I'll go anywhere East of Powdersville, South of I-85, West of Long Creek and North of Whitewater Falls.

Re: So can I drive from the south to the north

Mar 28, 2020, 11:01 PM [ in reply to So can I drive from the south to the north ]

You can't take your guns with you to NY even if licensed so better not try it.

Re: New Yorkers Leaving by Auto***

Mar 28, 2020, 2:20 PM

I know this is a dumb idea and probably

Mar 28, 2020, 2:30 PM

will get naysayer replies.Dont you need to know where someone is from before renting them hotel room or other places to stay?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GBTNY! GBTNJ! GBTO! GBTPA!

Mar 28, 2020, 2:32 PM

SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: GBTNY! GBTNJ! GBTO! GBTPA!

Mar 28, 2020, 5:06 PM

Have Police block all the exits and check where their from. If not from S.C. make them roll right on through our state. We will have enough of our own problems.

Mar 28, 2020, 11:32 PM

Now what would you say to me? I live in Florida legally but I live alone. My parents and family are in SC. I have been quarantined in my condo alone for two weeks now. My parents want me to come home. Would that be okay seeing as I’m from SC and my family is there?

Mar 29, 2020, 11:25 AM

Now what would you say to me? I live in Florida legally but I live alone. My parents and family are in SC. I have been quarantined in my condo alone for two weeks now. My parents want me to come home. Would that be okay seeing as I’m from SC and my family is there?

Nothing wrong coming to be with family. Call me old fashioned if you will, but I still don't believe family and loved ones want to harm each other.

Tell them to stay home rest of time too then

Mar 29, 2020, 12:38 AM

Some of these communities thrive on tourism, but now are pushing away the travelers?

The South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation, and Tourism’s latest numbers show the tourism industry is responsible for $22.6 billion of revenue.

Re: Tell them to stay home rest of time too then

Mar 29, 2020, 11:17 AM

That’s why Dillon leads the state. Pedro saying haaaay

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic