Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So after all the whining and crying
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

So after all the whining and crying

Feb 4, 2021, 8:40 AM

AOC was not even in the Capital bldg during the 6 Jan event?

She was in her office across the street where no unauthorized people actually entered. Chit, is this true?

SMH. She gets what she deserves.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-under-fire-amid-details-that-she-wasnt-in-capitol-building-during-riots

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So after all the whining and crying

Feb 4, 2021, 8:47 AM

From the playbook of Brian Williams - combat survivor of Iraq and Hillary Rodham Clinton who showed the speed of CJ Spiller in evading sniper rounds in Sarajevo. Love it how Nancy Mace called out the barista.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whining and crying?

Feb 4, 2021, 8:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you know a Dem is lying? Her lips are moving***

Feb 4, 2021, 8:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Team!***

Feb 4, 2021, 9:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do you know a Dem is lying? Her lips are moving***

Feb 5, 2021, 2:51 AM [ in reply to How do you know a Dem is lying? Her lips are moving*** ]

clemchem® said:

Your quote is right, but instead od Dems, you meant to say TheRump, Guiliani, Sidney Powell, FoxFakeNews, Lippy Graham, Jim Jordan, Sen Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz, Sen Hawley, Q-ANON, Proud Boys, Don and Eric, Jared, Ivanka, Melania, most GOP Congressman, and GOPers ad infinitum.

Funny how Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic USA are now suing FoxFakeNews, Guiliani, Powell and others for THE BIG LIE about voting fraud in the 2020 election. Dominion is suing for $1.3B and Smartmatic is suing for $2.7B.

The Introduction for Smartmatic's lawsuit starts out: The earth is round. Two plus two equals four. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won the 2020 election... The election was not stolen, fixed, or rigged. These are facts. They are demonstrable and irrefutable.
The Defendents knew these f:acts. They wanted TheRump to win, so they made up a story (THE BIG LIE) and they needed a villiain, so the Defendants lied about the voting machines and the software.
The Defendants said that the Smartmatic software was used in voting machines all over the US, hut it was only used in Los Angeles County, CA. The Defendants said the softwre was developed and tested in Venezuela; but the company is located in Florida. And on and on.
Guiliani is in some deeo doo-doo; likewise FoxFakeNews.
Should be fun to watch. The GOPers have been suporting THE BIG LIE when they have known all along that TheRump was stomped in the election. And TheRump is very embarrassed because he lost (badly) to Joe Biden.
Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch is trying to dump TheRump without being shot. That's gonna be fun to watch!!!
You cultists have a nice day. But remember: Don't drink the Orange (poison) koolaid wheh he starts handing it out like Jim Jones.

But do give deeply to TheRump's SCAM fund to stop the steal -- he has spent about 20% of the $300M money y'all have sent since the election on lawyers and recounts. He's saving the rest -- he wants to buy a Boeing 737 so he can play more golf at his failing Scotland and New Jersey courses. He played 300 days of Golf in the 1460 days he was the POTUS.

How about your President, JOBS DYIN?

Feb 5, 2021, 8:13 AM

GET IT? HIS NAME IS JOE BIDEN BUT I CALLED HIM JOBS DYIN AS A SMEAR BECAUSE IF I USED HIS REAL NAME IT WOULD SHOW TOO MUCH RESPECT AND PEOPLE MIGHT THINK I LOVED HIM OR SOMETHIN!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do you know a Dem is lying? Her lips are moving***

Feb 5, 2021, 2:51 AM [ in reply to How do you know a Dem is lying? Her lips are moving*** ]

clemchem® said:

Your quote is right, but instead od Dems, you meant to say TheRump, Guiliani, Sidney Powell, FoxFakeNews, Lippy Graham, Jim Jordan, Sen Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz, Sen Hawley, Q-ANON, Proud Boys, Don and Eric, Jared, Ivanka, Melania, most GOP Congressman, and GOPers ad infinitum.

Funny how Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic USA are now suing FoxFakeNews, Guiliani, Powell and others for THE BIG LIE about voting fraud in the 2020 election. Dominion is suing for $1.3B and Smartmatic is suing for $2.7B.

The Introduction for Smartmatic's lawsuit starts out: The earth is round. Two plus two equals four. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris won the 2020 election... The election was not stolen, fixed, or rigged. These are facts. They are demonstrable and irrefutable.
The Defendents knew these f:acts. They wanted TheRump to win, so they made up a story (THE BIG LIE) and they needed a villiain, so the Defendants lied about the voting machines and the software.
The Defendants said that the Smartmatic software was used in voting machines all over the US, hut it was only used in Los Angeles County, CA. The Defendants said the softwre was developed and tested in Venezuela; but the company is located in Florida. And on and on.
Guiliani is in some deeo doo-doo; likewise FoxFakeNews.
Should be fun to watch. The GOPers have been suporting THE BIG LIE when they have known all along that TheRump was stomped in the election. And TheRump is very embarrassed because he lost (badly) to Joe Biden.
Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch is trying to dump TheRump without being shot. That's gonna be fun to watch!!!
You cultists have a nice day. But remember: Don't drink the Orange (poison) koolaid wheh he starts handing it out like Jim Jones.

But do give deeply to TheRump's SCAM fund to stop the steal -- he has spent about 20% of the $300M money y'all have sent since the election on lawyers and recounts. He's saving the rest -- he wants to buy a Boeing 737 so he can play more golf at his failing Scotland and New Jersey courses. He played 300 days of Golf in the 1460 days he was the POTUS.

It's unfortunate that most politicians are far from our best

Feb 4, 2021, 8:59 AM

and brightest, but some could have a bright career on OnlyFans...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wonder what steve scalise thinks about aoc claiming that she

Feb 4, 2021, 9:20 AM

was almost murdered

The congresswoman said that a little after 1 p.m., she heard banging on her door, "like someone was trying to break the door down." Fearing it was a rioter, she hid in her bathroom. She said she heard repeated yells of "where is she?" Through the door hinge, "I see this White man in a black beanie," she said.

"I have never been quieter in my entire life," she continued. "All of a sudden I hear my staffer G yell out ‘Hey, it’s OK, come out.’ When I come out this man is a Capitol Police officer."

She said she was suspicious because the man had no partner and he was not shouting "Capitol police" as he searched her office.

"He was looking at me with a tremendous amount of anger and hostility. Things weren't adding up," Ocasio-Cortez continued. She said her staffer had also not known if the officer was there to "help us or hurt us."

"That is how aggressive the situation was in that moment," she said. "We couldn’t tell if this was a good situation or bad situation."

Re: wonder what steve scalise thinks about aoc claiming that she

Feb 4, 2021, 11:31 AM

Good gosh, I mean how many times do we have to proclaim this woman absolutely has zero cred?

and she is doing the white supremist symbol in that pig

Feb 4, 2021, 9:26 AM

very tricky

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Feb 4, 2021, 10:02 AM

OPPS***

Feb 4, 2021, 10:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2021, 10:50 AM

She's a fraud for sure. Just wait in about 10 years when she is still in Congress and worth tens of millions of dollars, she will still tell us she just a simple waitress working for the common man.

Feb 4, 2021, 11:36 AM

I said, ALMOST MURDERED!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

literally 0 leftists will care about this.

Feb 4, 2021, 12:29 PM

They don't play by the rules of logic or reality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe almost murdered me as no twitter for !5 minutes.***

Feb 4, 2021, 11:43 PM

Sometimes I feel like FoxNews made and keeps her relevant.***

Feb 4, 2021, 11:48 PM

And now Tlaib is taking over where AOC left off

Feb 5, 2021, 12:01 AM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive