Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, according to Mickey
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,670

So, according to Mickey

Dec 19, 2019, 9:16 AM

3 Schools expected Burch for OV this last weekend. All 3 booked hotels, Burch & Family might have even went as far as checking into their Cootville room before bolting to UGA after dark ? LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, according to Mickey

Dec 19, 2019, 9:37 AM

I didn't hear Mickey say this because I likely stopped listening before he said it this morning. I had to cut it off for work during the recruiting segment with TI.

However, this is the first thing that I have seen or heard that leads me to think that maybe there is something more to him not signing than just wanting to wait until February because "that's what Hammond likes kids to do".

I hope so badly that Burch signs with someone else just to

Dec 19, 2019, 9:53 AM

see Columbia burn to the ground.

But, that prob ain't happnin

I tried not listening to Mickey this week...

Dec 19, 2019, 9:55 AM

and my mornings are so much better. He sounds like a mealy mouthed muppet with marbles in his mouth, and he's the king of dead air. Ummm....uhhhh. I honestly don't get it with any of those shows except WALT DEPTULA. WALT IS THE MAN.

Re: I tried not listening to Mickey this week...

Dec 19, 2019, 10:02 AM

It's the good thing about living in this country, we have the free will to listen to a radio show or not listen to it. Personally, I'm thankful for Mickey and the show that he and his partners put on each work morning. I love listening while getting ready for work, most every day. Lots of fans of other teams do not have the option of having a radio station to cover their team. We Tiger fans should be thankful that we have it. But, as stated, if you don't like it, then turn off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2019, 10:10 AM [ in reply to I tried not listening to Mickey this week... ]

We completely disagree as Mickey's is my favorite show on the station and Walt's is my least favorite though he does have an immense amount of knowledge of sports.

I'm guessing there is quite a bit more in life that we disagree on as well based on your positive demeanor and desire to uplift Mickey on this fine morning.

Is that you Walt? How bout unblocking me on Twitter?***

Dec 19, 2019, 10:35 AM [ in reply to I tried not listening to Mickey this week... ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 19, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to I tried not listening to Mickey this week... ]

You don’t have to listen to Mickey, or any other show if you don’t want to, but there’s no need to get personal and mean. He’s a good man and I think he’s very informative, especially where Clemson Football is concerned.
I did hear them talking about Burch and his OVs. If he wants to be a chicken, so be it. His life. But if he did behave in that manner, Clemson doesn’t need or want that kind of drama.

Mickey started out being simply a recruiting guru in the

Dec 19, 2019, 10:45 AM [ in reply to I tried not listening to Mickey this week... ]

mid '90s and he was great at it. At the time there was nobody like him with regard to recruiting and he gained an audience. He developed relationships that afforded him quality, accurate info. It's how he got his own show. Those relationships and his likeable nature have afforded him information you won't get anywhere else, so I look past the annoying moments, which are few.

Lightning is not dangerous unless you're a yankee

Dec 19, 2019, 10:31 AM

Ruining clemson basketball

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,670
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic