Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dems at Impeachment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Dems at Impeachment

Jan 13, 2021, 8:43 PM

Democrats today were completely embarrassing. Ignorant, stupid, living in the echo chamber. Not sure how to say in words the disgust I and millions of others have for these vile hypocrites and for those who follow them like sheep.

It does not matter how many millions of people think Trump incited a riot. It does not matter how many networks run the same headline day after day. It does not matter that big tech censors Trump and conservative users. It simply DOES NOT MATTER the democrats blame Trump for the incident when in fact the root cause lies with them. I do not agree with the masses just because I think the masses have a singular opinion. Democrats do.

People who can think for themselves, look at facts objectively, and put 2 and 2 together know what is going on – a massive case of progressive group think with nearly zero basis in reality.

I’d guess not one of the outraged democrats was at the rally, have watched it in whole, or read the transcript. I had two close relatives there. As reasonable people, they did not infer Trump incited violence – not even close.

What did Trump say that incited violence? The only relevant excerpts I can find:

“We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we’re going to walk down and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women.

So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give…

So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America.”

So again, this is fake bullchit from the biggest fakers on the planet – the liberals and progressives. Jussie Smollett was probably at the rally. LOL.

The illogical, irrational accusations democrats are throwing around better stop after Biden is POTUS because it is not helping anything. People will get more and more pissed off. What will make it better? Does Biden care about uniting the country as he said during the campaign? Conservatives are not simply going to agree with the politically correct BS that rules lives of the democrats. Ain’t gonna happen.

We have 150 million sick people in this country – social media disorder, TDS, and just plain being on the left-hand-side of the intelligence distribution. Makes sense – the left is on the left.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-speech-save-america-rally-transcript-january-6

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice wordpress blog.

Jan 13, 2021, 8:48 PM

I'm sure it's totally legit but I'ma pass.

Re: Nice wordpress blog.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:45 PM

Huh? Nah, I'm using basic HTML tags to make it easier to read. Just two simple tags change the font and make the couple of words bold.

Here's what it looks like, but replace [ or ] with < and >.

[font face = "Calibri" size = "3" color = "Black" [Text [font face = "Arial Black" size = "2" color = "Black" ]peacefully and patriotically [/font]

Jan 13, 2021, 11:39 PM

Careful there, Stubbornette is averse to facts, logic and common sense. Bless her little pea-pickin' heart! LMAO at her desperation.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm talking about rev.com

Jan 14, 2021, 6:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Nice wordpress blog. ]

Not the styling of your post.

Jan 13, 2021, 11:37 PM [ in reply to Nice wordpress blog. ]

You don't sound very confident. His points are legit...and you know it. Even you can figure that out!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All I heard was

Jan 13, 2021, 8:48 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dems at Impeachment

Jan 13, 2021, 8:52 PM

Just as I suspected, He literally told the mob to walk all the way over to the Capital building, otherwise they would have sacked the Whitehouse. That trump is clever.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree that Trump's words last Wednesday did not cause

Jan 13, 2021, 9:01 PM

the illegal and despicable events that followed, and that dems behavior now is nothing but spiteful revenge. Having said that, Trump's insistence over the last couple of months that the election was stolen and 80 million voters have had their rights stripped way certainly fueled the crazies to storm the capital. I have to say, if I really believed that my government had denied me one of my most fundamental rights and had gotten away with it, on this scale, I don't think it would be crazy or unreasonable at all to do what the rioters did. I don't think impeachment is the answer, but Trump has to bear some responsibility here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I agree that Trump's words last Wednesday did not cause

Jan 13, 2021, 9:12 PM

NC Tiger, Do you believe everything Trump says? Do you really believe that he should’ve won the election? What many Trump voters don’t understand is how many people hated trump. That’s the reason 80,000,000+ people voted against him. I’ve posted this many times, but it bears repeating because it’s important. Trump lost to Ted Cruz in a primary and repeatedly tweeted about how it was voter fraud. He lost the popular vote in 16, and claimed it was only because of voter fraud. He set up a commission and they found nothing. A cabinet member that recently resigned was interviewed and said that trumps internal polls showed up exactly as they expected except for Georgia. As we all know if he had won Georgia he still would’ve lost the election by a sizable margin. This is proof positive that Trump was not surprised by the results of the election.

If you can’t figure out the Trump lies through his teeth, you are not very bright. I’m sorry. If you want to say the media has been unfair to him etc. etc. that’s OK, but please don’t show your ignorance by thinking your dear leader is truthful. That just makes you seem like an idiot.

Jan 13, 2021, 9:41 PM

You must not have a very good memory. Is it all the pot? haha

Why are you talking about the election? I am talking about the rally/riot at the Capital and blaming Trump for inciting an insurrection.

Okay, I'll give you some...Do I believe Trump got more votes? No. Do I believe social media, the MSM, and the rest of the progressive clubs used their enormous influence to sway voters? Yes, there's no way, given the actions of FB, Twitter, Google, etc. in the past week, to think anything else. Do I believe there was geo-distributed micro fraud instances that were illegal but non provable? Yes, and those include 1000s of democrats across the country going to 50 or 100 people's doors with ballots and getting them to fill them out. Enough to sway the entire election? Not sure, but maybe.

BTW: did all you people know the March to the Capital was actually listed in the rally application beforehand? Everyone in the local DC gov't and security KNEW GOING TO THE CAPITAL WAS PART OF THE PLAN. This is precisely how democrat plants were able to plan and execute starting the violence - there's no proof to say that did not happen, so that's the theory I'm going with.

At one point I had the exact permit application up, but this is the best reference I can get now.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2020/12/22/trump-fans-file-permit-application-for-january-6-rally/

"The March For Trump rally will not be an organized march from the Ellipse, according to the permit approved by the Department of Interior. The organization stated in the permit that some participants may leave their rally to attend other rallies at the United States Capitol to hear the results of Congressional certification of the Electoral College count."

Jan 13, 2021, 9:49 PM

Translation to all of that. Sore loser.

So you don’t even acknowledge the fact that it was BS that Trump thought he lost to Cruz in a primary because of voter fraud? He also said this when he lost the popular vote to Hillary and 16? His own internal polls show that he was going to lose the election but only a slightly less margin then he did lose by. Why can’t you see the pattern of this pathological liar?

Jan 13, 2021, 10:11 PM

I know zero details about the Trump-Cruz thing, but I will concede it likely was BS.

Do I see a pattern about Trump and elections, yes I do. He is a sore loser.

However, do you see a pattern of Trump being attacked from the day he announced he was running? His campaign was indeed surveilled like he said. Likely illegal, but hard to prove. The Dossier was a complete fraud that led to a fraudulent impeachment. Trump spent years being abused by out-of-control democrats - that is the pattern evident to my side. It has been clear and continuous.

BTW: another fabulous quote from a democrat today. The Trump rally was a "A grotesque #### of deadly white supremacism."

Get that?

A grotesque #### of deadly white supremacism.

This was a typical ridiculous comment. These people have no credibility to anyone who can think.

Jan 13, 2021, 10:11 PM

##### = O R G Y

So Trump lost an election, spent months lying to his

Jan 13, 2021, 10:36 PM

supporters that he actually won the election, and lying that there was voter fraud when there was no evidence of any, told his followers to fight or they wouldn’t have a country anymore, tried overturn a fair election, tried to pressure a Vice President into violating the constitution, tried to pressure a Sec. of State into falsifying vote counts, and then when that all failed held a rally where his supporters killed people and invaded the capitol building.... and it’s the Democrats’ fault?

I want what you’re smoking!

Trump has greatly lowered the embarrassment bar to a point

Jan 14, 2021, 2:50 AM

That there's little the Dems could manage to do that's embarrassing. And that's saying something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic