Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I just spent $200 on natty apparel and I couldn't
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,752

So I just spent $200 on natty apparel and I couldn't

Jan 14, 2017, 12:55 AM

Feel better about my purchase!

I know I didn't spend nearly as much as some people but this was a lot of money for me! I wanted to show some pride and support the tigers!

I also hope I run into a large crowd of coots at the Hendersonville NC apple festival wearing all my natty gear.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I too just spent about $200 on Natty apparel & car stickers

Jan 14, 2017, 1:13 AM

So to look good, for myself!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is something they can never take away!!!!

Jan 14, 2017, 1:22 AM

Hard to believe that the test for the natty was beating Urban Meyer and nick saban!!!! We did it!

Re: So I just spent $200 on natty apparel and I couldn't

Jan 14, 2017, 5:40 AM

Same here.Spent about the same for 4 t-shirts,2 hats,a couple of Sport Illustrated( one to frame).
Will buy a couple of the commemorative issues next week plus a couple of novelty items.
Small amounts yes,but definitely worth it.

Is it cheaper to frame it yourself with the glass and whqtnot

Jan 14, 2017, 8:30 AM

I have never done it but want to get both issues of SI. It looks like their double frame is 120 and only comes with one issue. An issue and a frame is like 80 bucks and they are charging about 60 for the frame and 20 for the cover. Please let me know

Jan 14, 2017, 9:41 AM

I can't wait to buy my five year old his gear and watch him wear it with pride.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I spent $300 for myself & GF, and it just arrived yesterday.

Jan 14, 2017, 12:27 PM

I know I spent more than I should have, but I was jumping around like a little kid on Christmas morning!!

I figured I stayed in Tampa for free (with a friend), drove instead flown, and didn't get tickets so I had saved about $3,500 anyway, so I placed my order about 2:30am after the Natty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I spent $300 for myself & GF, and it just arrived yesterday.

Jan 14, 2017, 12:40 PM

Where did you order from?? Haven't received mine yet.

Tiger Sports in Clemson, swore to never use Fanatics again

Jan 14, 2017, 12:47 PM

I also selected the 2 day shipping, so it would rush out, but they Tigers Sports (for whatever reason) upgraded to next day shipping.

After a bad experience with Fanatics, I swore I'd drive to Clemson (live in ATL) 4 hours round trip before I would buy from them again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2017, 12:31 PM

We love to show our pride. Is there a 300% markup - heck yeah, but couldn't really care at this time. Gotta show our #LOVE for Tiger Nation and our Team. Not many options but legit gear. And I will still come in under the expenses of what the trip to Tampa would have been. #okwithit Just want in now!

I doubt there is any products with a 300% markup...

Jan 14, 2017, 1:00 PM

Resaler (Mr Knickerbockers, Tiger Sports, Fanatics) margin is 45-55% depending on the item. Manufactures (ie Nike, UA, Champion) are going to make their 45-50% too. Clemson University is going to make their licensing fees in there as well (but that is commonly 3-7%). Material suppliers are going to make their 40%. All told, the entire markup is around 150-160%.

But, you'd never find all 3 chains able to do for much less, or, they would go out of business.

Look at this way, Your Natty gear pays for peoples jobs and is also small donation to the university. Plus, you'll be pi$$ing off all the dirtpeckers when you wear it! LOL!!

And, I'm with you, I saved a lot by not finding tickets to the game so it was easy fro me to pay full retail (and I work in retail where i get most everything I ever want at cost).

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,752
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic