Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I got my dog high last night on accident
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 567

I got my dog high last night on accident

Jan 26, 2021, 1:41 PM

and it was the creepiest thing I've ever seen. I almost sent footage via jungesnap, but me laying in bed stoned, shirtless and eating pretzels while my dog wigged out didn't seem appropriate at the time.

I recently set up my smallest spare bedroom as an office. Well, there's a couch in there that I decided to set up directly across from my desk for visitors, chess opponents, casting calls etc. The dogs sit here and watch me work and Netflix and chill. It's like my happy place now, and keeps the dog hair out of my living room and common areas.

So my office is only 12x11 and I had the door shut all evening working on a freelance project, hanging with the dogs, watching Fargo and blazing some insanely strong bud. I usually open the windows when I smoke, but decided not to for whatever reason.

At some point when I got ready to retire for the night and went to bed I looked down at my dog prints and he was standing on his dog bed, facing the wall. I called his name and he randomly barked. When he jumped down off the couch to go to bed he landed sideways. When we got to the bedroom, I had to help him up on the bed since he was suddenly paranoid about jumping. He was just acting totally weird to the point where I realized that he caught a pretty strong contact from being closed up in the room with me.

Usually, he burrows under the covers, but just sat on my shoulder and stared at the blank TV for about an hour. Every few minutes he would get the zoomies and run around and bark. Totally out of character I think he was tripping. He had that thousand yard stare and was just out of it.

I'm thinking about feeding him some Robitussin to see how he responds to that (jk, of course). I wish I would have gotten footage, because I was too blazed to remember all the details. He was scaring me for a minute though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and this is why we hang out outside

Jan 26, 2021, 1:44 PM

the P&R board.....in the alley way by the 7Eleven.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The funny thing is...

Jan 26, 2021, 1:47 PM

that's exactly the kind of thing a dog does when they can see a Satanic demon attempting to possess a space. Humans can't see the demonic entity until it becomes fully vested in the space, but dogs can see them from the start. Let us know if the lights start flickering and your faucets start dripping blood.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replace satanic demon with a satanic Ryanadidas wearing

Jan 26, 2021, 1:50 PM

all black and I'd say you're right on target.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

My faucet was dripping last night

Jan 26, 2021, 1:51 PM [ in reply to The funny thing is... ]

turns out the stem was loose. A quick twist of a screw driver and it was good.

Turns out screwdrivers ward off demonic faucets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Was it dripping blood?

Jan 26, 2021, 1:53 PM

A screwdriver won't work in that case. If it was dripping plain water, I would guess that's more along the lines of an aging singlewide trailer home.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, I gotta ask

Jan 26, 2021, 1:53 PM

"me laying in bed stoned, shirtless and eating pretzels while my dog wigged out didn't seem appropriate at the time"

Is there an appropriate time for this ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is there anything not appropriate in joungesnap?

Jan 26, 2021, 1:55 PM

hell I was drunk shirtless eating cheetos and nobody said ####. He couldn't have recorded his high ### dog?

#### him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: is there anything not appropriate in joungesnap?

Jan 26, 2021, 2:17 PM

Hey #### you ######!

Prints whispered to the other dog,

Jan 26, 2021, 3:06 PM

"this cracka high af, Ima fuckwit him. Watch this."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is funny because it's accurate.

Jan 26, 2021, 3:30 PM

Anytime I'm anthropomorphizing Prints, I give him Mos Def's voice

Did he look like this? ......................

Jan 26, 2021, 3:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The opposite actually.

Jan 26, 2021, 3:43 PM

Eyes wide opened. Paranoid and freaked out looking. Poor sweet boy.

Btw, today is Tuesday so don't get

Jan 26, 2021, 3:53 PM

drunk tonight, mkay?

Replies: 13
| visibility 567
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic