Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Feaster is a Coot eh?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

So Feaster is a Coot eh?

Jul 28, 2019, 5:03 PM

Figures. I am glad he came to Clemson. I’m a fan. Although I can’t pull FOR him next year, I wish him well in the NFL and hope he has a long career.

But again, next year, I hope he falls flat on his face in Cootlumbia ;)

Go tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he was lightening in a bottle at 195 lbs coming out of HS

Jul 28, 2019, 5:13 PM

Not so much at 220.

I hope he has a monster year for them except in one game. Had he left for the NFL last year, he would have been a free agent at best. Let's hope he improves his stock this year.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he was lightening in a bottle at 195 lbs coming out of HS

Jul 28, 2019, 5:23 PM

If he wears the #28, I hope that he finishes the season with Minus - yards for the coots. If he wears another number, I really don't care what he does as it is with any other coot. I just hope that they don't win a single game, and I wish that for them every year!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like he will wear #4

Jul 28, 2019, 7:14 PM

If the circulated photo of his new locker is correct.

I wish him nothing but failure.

Jul 28, 2019, 5:46 PM [ in reply to he was lightening in a bottle at 195 lbs coming out of HS ]

Like all Coots I hope he has a terrible season.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Good take. Agree. He was a very good back, not a pro

Jul 28, 2019, 6:13 PM [ in reply to he was lightening in a bottle at 195 lbs coming out of HS ]

prospect. As to whether he "should" have transferred, the legalistic answer is that as a graduate he can do what he wants. Thank you for your service. But he asked for and received #28. We cannot know what all went into what he signed onto when he asked Clemson to assign him a retired number, but we do know CJ Spiller. From a David Hood article:

"It was a very tough decision because I never thought in my wildest dreams that the No. 28 would be worn again unless my son or one of my nephews went to Clemson, if he chose to wear that number,” he said. “I thought he would be the next to wear that number, but God works in mysterious ways. I prayed about the decision and thought about it long and hard. I went back and forth on it and weighed yes and no because the number is not just about football.”

Although Spiller has agreed to let Feaster wear the number, he wanted to let both Feaster and Swinney know that the number comes with an obligation.

This is not what agreed to. I cannot wish him anything but the best: a poor outcome doesn't undo what he is doing now. But no, he should not be doing this. I am very sorry he is making this decision, and if he could undo it and return I would take him back in a heartbeat. But if this is who he is I am glad he is gone. No ill will toward him, but he needs to be somewhere else.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Feaster is a Coot eh?

Jul 28, 2019, 5:29 PM

I wonder if they will let him wear Lattimore's number?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 5:41 PM

Question about the nfl and Feaster. When he gets drafted, will the coots get credit for putting a RB in the league.

Idk- mixed because once a Tiger, always a Tiger but anywhere else besides there and I’d be pulling for him to have a monster year...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 6:44 PM

He won't get drafted from the coots, I think the NFL scouts will see that he wasn't willing to compete when the competition got tough!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 7:48 PM

Actually, the competition with their schedule is brutal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s what I hate

Jul 28, 2019, 7:24 PM [ in reply to Re: So Feaster is a Coot eh? ]

That if he gets drafted, SC will get credit when they shouldn’t have. Suddenly, SC is “putting players in the league”.

If he does well, it’s a “SC developed him” message from Muschump. Which we know isn’t true.

All around sucks from a Clemson fan perspective.

I don’t want to give SC an inch in this rivalry.

People (and maybe recruits) around the country not familiar with our rivalry might turn on the TV and see him flash, then start getting good vibes when they shouldn’t be.

We let one of our character guys get in that spoiled locker room. Hope they rub off on him instead of the other way around.

Just don’t like the fact that Muschump “gets one over on Dabo “ here.

But in the end, Nattys > Belk / toilet bowls.

"Putting national championship players into the NFL. That's

Jul 28, 2019, 8:46 PM

what we do."

I can see Will Muschamp's next recruiting messaging now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if so, he will be pass blocking mostly***

Jul 28, 2019, 5:50 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really surprises me. He would have had better stats

Jul 28, 2019, 5:57 PM

at VaTech.

Jul 28, 2019, 6:05 PM

I’m grateful for his contributions at Clemson. I hope he has zero success and nothing but misery for the Coots. Make your bed (or coop) and lie in it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 6:45 PM

Once a coot always a coot. Seems that way. I guess it will depend what he claims to be down the road. Not sure how I feel.

Who? Neve heard of her.***

Jul 28, 2019, 6:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 7:23 PM

As a Clemson man you don’t go there. Traitot

Jul 28, 2019, 7:43 PM

I wish him well. That being said, there are certain things Tigers don't do. That's one of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 8:36 PM

I wish him well. That being said, there are certain things Tigers don't do. That's one of them.

I hope he ends up 3rd string with the Coots, same as he would have been here. No interest in him anymore.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2019, 7:45 PM

When KB left, Dabo said “Clemson was a better team with KB on the roster.” That being said Clemson went 15-0. Clemson is a better team with Feaster on the roster, but I don’t believe Clemson is worse off without him. Next man up, and put the chip in the bucket!

Jul 28, 2019, 8:07 PM

Don’t think Mushchump want pick his brain on our offensive plays!! Hope the language on plays changes when we play them our we want beat them by 40

give them the playbook

Jul 28, 2019, 8:23 PM

It wouldnt matter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: give them the playbook

Jul 28, 2019, 8:52 PM

It wouldnt matter.

Agree. We will dominate them for at least the next 5 years.

Kind uh puts a dent in that old saying a lot of TNetters

Jul 28, 2019, 8:06 PM

like to spout: "Once a Tiger always a Tiger."

Re: Kind uh puts a dent in that old saying a lot of TNetters

Jul 28, 2019, 8:53 PM

like to spout: "Once a Tiger always a Tiger."

Once a coot, always a coot.

Why do people think he's going to cooterville?

Jul 28, 2019, 8:24 PM

I checked his twitter and Va. Tech is still pulling hard for him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There’s a thread titled “Feaster”

Jul 28, 2019, 9:21 PM

And it has a pic of his locker there.

Unless it’s just a recruiting pitch and they set that up to impress him.

Here

Jul 28, 2019, 9:22 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Feaster-1913685

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic