Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Baylor doesn't have a shot at all today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,142

So Baylor doesn't have a shot at all today?

Dec 7, 2019, 8:45 AM

I think they're playing better football than OU right now. Matt Rhule has done an incredible job keeping those young men focused, after a devastating defeat that would normally cause a team to go on a losing streak. In turn, they've gone out and dominated. Those dangerously close games they had in the beginning of the season, became no more. The defense has been playing angry, especially the front 7 and Charlie Brewer has been hitting his deep ball throws with more accuracy.

I see alot of analysts just assuming that the 2nd half of that game will translate over to this game. Is there a talent gap between the two teams? Yes. But this OU team CANNOT be trusted enough to just "go out and take care of business". Jalen Hurts has slowly slipped into the bad habits that got him benched at Bama and he will give the Baylor defense chances to make plays. We all know the doormat that is OU's defense, so no need to go there.

Not to mention, this is a revenge game. It's very difficult to beat a team twice in one year. But even more difficult when the team you beat feels like they let the last one slip away. I expect a close game with Baylor holding on, 35-27.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Baylor doesn't have a shot at all today?

Dec 7, 2019, 8:59 AM

If you're playing today, you have a shot. Baylor can get it done.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2019, 9:03 AM

Oregon didn’t have a shot either, and look what happened

Dec 7, 2019, 9:06 AM

Who said Oregon didn't have a chance? They have way more talent than Utah and the #1 qb in the draft. Baylor certainly does not have as good of a chance against OU. They got up by 20 at home and lost. No way Baylor wins.

Dec 7, 2019, 9:03 AM

Oregon didn’t have a shot either, and look what happened

Dec 7, 2019, 10:53 AM

Baylor definitely has a chance. The main factor is Jalen Hurts. If he takes over, Baylor is done. Otherwise, it's a 50/50 game.

If Baylor gets a lead, I don't think Matt Rhule will blow it and go conservative this time.

Hurts has been bad the last few weeks.

Dec 7, 2019, 11:10 AM

I think Baylor has a good shot today.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,142
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic