Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So 94% of covid deaths, died with multiple
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

So 94% of covid deaths, died with multiple

Aug 30, 2020, 8:50 PM

Health issues. So if youre healthy, you are most likely good to go it seems. Only 6% of covid deaths were due to covid alone.

Or am i misreading? Could be?

https://local12.com/news/nation-world/cdc-94-of-covid-19-deaths-had-underlying-medical-conditions-coronavirus-centers-for-disease-control

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So 94% of covid deaths, died with multiple

Aug 30, 2020, 8:54 PM

Germanic at best. This has been hashed out 14x.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, but this report just came out***

Aug 30, 2020, 9:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ok, but this report just came out***

Aug 30, 2020, 9:29 PM

See below.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 9:44 PM

Yea, but now your heart can explode 10 years later if you get it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not going to be any fun with the...

Aug 30, 2020, 11:35 PM

earth getting covered in water at the same time heart start exploding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 9:46 PM

it is fair to say 40% of this country has some sort of underlying issue like heart disease diabetes and/ or obesity. it doesn't mean they were going to drop dead in two weeks anyway.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 10:09 PM

Bob has high blood pressure, but goes about daily life as normal. He gets COVID. He dies.

Right wingers: He died of high blood pressure

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 10:20 PM

Bob is 87 and lives in a nursing home, has had multiple heart attacks, a stroke, and is on dialysis. Dies in the middle of the night. Roommate with covid (moved in by Dem Governor) sneezes on him while stealing his crucifix necklace. Med examiner says cause of death COVID, so they can get that govt check.

Dems: no college football this year

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2020, 10:24 PM

Fantasy is fun I guess.

Ignorant

Aug 31, 2020, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: So 94% of covid deaths, died with multiple ]

This is so ignorant. For your conspiracy to be correct, every doctor and medical examiner in the country would have to be in on it.

Zero percent of covid deaths are due to covid alone.

Aug 30, 2020, 10:31 PM

Covid is not a proximal cause of death. Most covid deaths are from pneumonia. Some are from heart attacks. Some covid deaths are from stroke and blood clots. Some are from respiratory failure. No one has ever died of the flu either. This gets so old.

96% of covid related deaths were overweight, obese, morbidly obese, had asthma, copd, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, kidney disease, heart failure, or diabetes. Good luck finding someone over 50 without at least one of those factors. And a lot of people are learning about their crappy health once covid hits them because it was not diagnosed previously.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Truth bombed so hard you made ‘manac

Aug 30, 2020, 11:14 PM

mad enough to dog cuss you.

Golf clap

Re: Truth bombed so hard you made ‘manac

Aug 30, 2020, 11:29 PM

There is something about Tiggity's post that angered him. Not sure what exactly. Now Tiggity should put in in tweet form.

Re: Truth bombed so hard you made ‘manac

Aug 31, 2020, 7:34 AM

Dude has some anger issues though to be fair, don't we all now and then?

Stay home. Don't work. Collect Govmnt Check. Vote for

Aug 31, 2020, 12:07 AM

more Govmmt checks. Profit for as long as possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've seen this posted in other places as "news"....

Aug 31, 2020, 8:14 AM

but I'm missing what is newsworthy about it...meaning it reads as confirming just about everything we were told about the virus from the beginning.

Also, I think you have to factor in that close to 50% of Americans suffer from some kind of chronic decease.

Not saying you, but I lot I've seen sharing this story seem to read it as 94% of covid deaths were people that were about to die anyway...which is incorrect.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is male pattern baldness considered an underlying health

Aug 31, 2020, 10:39 AM

condition?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2020, 6:25 PM

So what? It still has been at least a contributing cause of the deaths of 180,000. I pray that no one from your family succumbs to this virus. I wear a mask to protect me, my family, you, and your family.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic