Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just heard that Coot fans have given Hilinski
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Just heard that Coot fans have given Hilinski

Oct 19, 2019, 3:55 PM

his walking papers and toilet papered his parents house. I didn't see much of their game ..... what did he do? I also understand the coots would have won except for the refs!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i Switched it over during a commercial of our game

Oct 19, 2019, 3:59 PM

and it looked like he had just fumbled the ball and the gators recovered it.

Re: i Switched it over during a commercial of our game

Oct 19, 2019, 4:01 PM

Unfortunate play. He was trying to get the ball to feast. Freshman mistake. He’s a great kid. Usuck lucky to have him and his family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just heard that Coot fans have given Hilinski

Oct 19, 2019, 3:59 PM

Not nice to say about hellinski. He’s a great kid and his brother’s cause is legit. As for the game, Feaster was in feast mode. Had a great day and wore out Florida. And yes, refs were horrible. Score not indicative of how close the game was.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, the coots lost

Oct 19, 2019, 4:02 PM

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank God.***

Oct 19, 2019, 4:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Ugh...

Oct 19, 2019, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Just heard that Coot fans have given Hilinski ]

Coots underdog by 3.5. Lost to an average uf team by 11. They are better than past years but are still coots. Miami says hello to uf. A very average "ACC" Miami team.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake much?i***

Oct 19, 2019, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Just heard that Coot fans have given Hilinski ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like a #### fan.***

Oct 19, 2019, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Just heard that Coot fans have given Hilinski ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2019, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Just heard that Coot fans have given Hilinski ]

Pete's sake. A dang coot player is off limits for Tiger fans to make fun of? Not in my book. Let it be known. I feel bad for his family's loss.100%.
But no way in hell does that excuse the coot player from receiving trash talk from his #### team's rival.

Oct 19, 2019, 4:43 PM

Bingo. Ole Sally needs to unwad her panties. He’s a coot. I don’t care if he’s a family member of mother Teresa or Abraham Lincoln, screw him.

Oct 19, 2019, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Just heard that Coot fans have given Hilinski ]

#### you sound upset that Feaster, hillimpski and the coots lost. Do you need a tissue?

Oct 19, 2019, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Just heard that Coot fans have given Hilinski ]

Kid chose coot football. Not gonna give him credit for anything.
He deserves nothing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2019, 11:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Just heard that Coot fans have given Hilinski ]

Kerigantoo .... don't know who you are referring to. I didn't say anything about Hilinski not being a great kid. My comment was about the fans who are now treating him like dirt because he overthrew a few receivers and fumbled.

Oct 19, 2019, 4:04 PM

On FGF the are calling him just another Bentley. Also justifying the throwing of water bottles.

Stay classy South Carolina.

They threw water bottles today? lol***

Oct 19, 2019, 4:24 PM

Oct 19, 2019, 4:24 PM

Its been said, but there is no way a decent kid like that can succeed in that program. He will transfer and they will recruit another Garcia/Tanneyhill/5head jackwagon.

After what that family has been through,

Oct 19, 2019, 4:38 PM

I do not understand why they would come all the way across country for USuC. (And I know some of what they are going through. Although not from suicide, I lost a son 3 years ago that had just turned 25).

I do not understand why they would come all the way across country for USuC. (And I know some of what they are going through. Although not from suicide, I lost a son 3 years ago that had just turned 25).

Duplicate posting unintended...

Oct 19, 2019, 4:50 PM

delayed and hit post again...so sorry.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic