Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nice of COVID to take the day off for the inauguration
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Nice of COVID to take the day off for the inauguration

Jan 20, 2021, 1:00 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sniff sniff***

Jan 20, 2021, 1:01 PM

Too bad it didn't for the 4 people I know

Jan 20, 2021, 1:02 PM

in ICU right now.

SIL got it today too. Guess her covid didn't get the memo***

Jan 20, 2021, 1:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Too bad it didn't for the 4 people I know

Jan 20, 2021, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Too bad it didn't for the 4 people I know ]

Re: Too bad it didn't for the 4 people I know

Jan 20, 2021, 1:08 PM

An intensive care unit (ICU), also known as an intensive therapy unit or intensive treatment unit (ITU) or critical care unit (CCU), is a special department of a hospital or health care facility that provides intensive care medicine.

Take it easy on him, his savior got kicked to the curb

Jan 20, 2021, 1:11 PM

today, it’s a tough day for him.

Ok, deal.

Jan 20, 2021, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Too bad it didn't for the 4 people I know ]

You dont tell me about covid taking the day off then.

???

Jan 20, 2021, 1:02 PM

Count the masks, mate.

https://storage.googleapis.com/afs-prod/media/afs:Medium:9903275683/790.jpeg

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ???

Jan 20, 2021, 1:05 PM

Re: ???

Jan 20, 2021, 1:07 PM

LOL, I thought this whole COVID thing was hoax that would go away after the election. Moving off that canard I see.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amazing how you know that none of them had filters!***

Jan 20, 2021, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: ??? ]

Yes because that also stops the virus...

Jan 20, 2021, 1:18 PM

Re: Yes because that also stops the virus...

Jan 20, 2021, 1:25 PM

Cute picture of your girlfriend and her family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 1:27 PM

Jan 20, 2021, 1:36 PM

At least you are consistent. Just post BS with no basis in fact. I guess you learned to just make crap up from your messiah.

Lol you calling someone else a sheep

Jan 20, 2021, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Yes because that also stops the virus... ]

when you actually believe people are following mask mandates. Open your eyes, man. Or do you not live in SC? You clearly don't go to a Southern Baptist Church.

You acknowledge that the virus is still getting worse, yeah? And you REALLY believe it's because masks don't help? As opposed to people not wearing them? How do you fit that propaganda spoon in your mouth? Thing must must be huge!

Just to help you out

Jan 20, 2021, 1:37 PM

Re: Nice of COVID to take the day off for the inauguration

Jan 20, 2021, 1:03 PM

Did you not notice everyone at the inauguration was wearing masks?

And that nobody seeing Trump off was wearing a mask.

Everyone's got masks. What are you talking about?***

Jan 20, 2021, 1:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Everyone's got masks. What are you talking about?***

Jan 20, 2021, 1:06 PM

I see. So, to put it a different way:

Jan 20, 2021, 1:08 PM

What did your post mean?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: I see. So, to put it a different way:

Jan 20, 2021, 1:09 PM

Oh I see.

Jan 20, 2021, 1:25 PM

Seemed to me like they took a lot of precautions. But I haven't been scouring the media the way it sounds like you've been doing.

- Jonathan Swift

I googled around and found this.

Jan 20, 2021, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I see. So, to put it a different way: ]

https://wtop.com/inauguration/2021/01/faq-what-are-the-current-plans-for-the-2021-inauguration/

- Jonathan Swift

Jan 20, 2021, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Everyone's got masks. What are you talking about?*** ]

A significant number of people aren't wearing the masks despite the mandates. People continue to gather from multiple households as was done during the Holidays. A standard mask probably offers one only a small degree of protection. However, it is probable that wearing a mask does limit the degree of virus expressed from a COVID + individual to others.

LA County is blowing up not because of mask mandates, but because there are a ton of poor people living in multigenerational households engaged in work that requires exposure.

Presuming you are correct, but also considering that wearing a standard mask may well protect the other person, what's the big deal in wearing a mask. It causes no harm. It probably does lower the degree of spread. If you don't want to wear a mask, have at it. Most places won't kick you out and the chance of being arrested is almost nil.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2021, 1:24 PM

COVID = Count On Immediate Vaccinations Dood

Jan 20, 2021, 1:04 PM

~ Joe

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Mom just got her appointment for her 2nd vaccine shot

Jan 20, 2021, 1:10 PM

You know, the one you're supposed to get in 2 weeks.....in APRIL. Niiiice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

where are you? my mom just got her first yesterday

Jan 20, 2021, 1:24 PM

and I registered her for the Feb 9th...in Mecklenburg County.

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic