Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Smash mouth football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,205

Smash mouth football

Jan 2, 2021, 9:52 AM

Smash mouth football involves a strong running game. It is created by having a strong offensive line that can open holes for running backs on a consistent basis. Unfortunately Clemson didn't have that luxury this past season. The major indicator of that was ETNs inability to break free for those patented long runs and resulting TDs. We have a lot of good backs that need to be able to produce good to great numbers. Our offensive line could not match up with OSU's defense which is one big reason we lost last night. The absence of Tony Elliot didn't help either but at this point I don't think his presence would have made that much of a difference...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Different OC's Call The Game And Strategies Differently ---

Jan 2, 2021, 10:40 AM

Having Elliott might have helped us....or it might have doomed us. It was a tough spot to put Streeter in ...don't care how long he has been there. With the game looming basically 24 hrs away...he wasn't prepared to call a whole entire game. Dabo was also in a different spot. Though he is the head coach its just different to play call an entire game when you don't do it on a regular basis.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,205
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic