Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since ND gets to be an ACC member with chance for ACC title
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Since ND gets to be an ACC member with chance for ACC title

Dec 15, 2020, 1:37 PM

does ACC get to split their playoff payout?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kristidosh/2018/12/04/alabama-clemson-notre-dame-and-oklahoma-differ-when-it-comes-to-college-football-playoff-payouts/?sh=7146ec4c3fa7

Article from 2018: describes bowl revenue payout based on conference affiliation

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they said at the start. All money would

Dec 15, 2020, 1:40 PM

Be shared, even NBC money.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I think they said at the start. All money would

Dec 15, 2020, 3:28 PM

Correct.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since ND gets to be an ACC member with chance for ACC title

Dec 15, 2020, 3:09 PM

The best thing that could possibly happen, will happen come February, the end of Swoffart as the commissioner of the AC. The end of the pandemic will come in 2021, and the whole country will have the choice to have the vaccine that should end the fear of covid-19. ND will be on their own again with their FB and Hockey, and hopefully, and every ACC fan in the world should be praying that the new ACC commissioner will have the sense to kick ND out of the ACC with their other sports, and tell them that it's all or nothing, that ND will must be All In, or All OUT within the ACC.

With ND being attached to the ACC partially, they are getting to have the best of both worlds as an independant, and a partial ACC conference member that is allowing them to maximize their financial intake by drawing capital from both ends, that full conference members aren't allowed to do. IMPO, Swoffart had the upper hand to force ND to join the ACC, and he intentionally turned a blind eye, and for him to allow ND to have their way with the ACC that resorted in them maximizing their Finances in a pandemic season when they could have, and should have "LOST Millions" by refusing to join the ACC as a full member speaks volumes.

IMO, John Swofford and the ACC should be investigated for corruption within the ACC in reference of the of the agreement made between Swofford and ND. I believe the leader of the corruption starts with John Swofford!!! It is my opinion that John Swofford, and whoever is above him has received payouts from ND within the dealings of ND having their way with the ACC, when the ACC was in position to cause a great financial burden to ND by refusing to become a full ACC member, and the position the ACC had over ND to force them to become a full member was ignored, and I don't believe for a second that Swofford, and the ACC overlooked that position by accident. Somebody got paid, and it wasn't the member schools of the ACC. ND came through a season that they first saw as ruins, and they walk away with more money than any school in college sports, something in that carton of milk surely ain't clean, and only an idiot could believe other wise!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic