Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Nick Honor scores 13 second-half points as Tigers down No. 18 FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,015

TNET: Nick Honor scores 13 second-half points as Tigers down No. 18 FSU

Dec 29, 2020, 9:46 PM

Nick Honor scores 13 second-half points as Tigers down No. 18 FSU

Nick Honor shook off a scoreless first half and scored 13 points in the second half as Clemson defeated No. 18 Florida State 77-67 at Littlejohn Coliseum Tuesday night.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Nick Honor scores 13 second-half points as Tigers down No. 18 FSU

Dec 29, 2020, 9:49 PM

Sweet! Go Tigers!

Dec 29, 2020, 10:00 PM

Its early but we probably beat the best ACC team tonight. Also a 48 point second half and out rebounding them. Very impressive

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simms will break out of his slump soon, then watch out!

Dec 29, 2020, 10:01 PM

With the 3 guard lineup of Trapp, Dawes and Honor add Baehr and Newman then hopefully hustling Hunters plus, Tigers will go to sweet 16

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Simms will break out of his slump soon, then watch out!

Dec 29, 2020, 11:05 PM

If we go that far in the tournament, we may as well take it to at least the final Four, Gooo Tiger BBall!!!

And the Women's Basketball team is 8-1. Gooo Lady Tigers BBall!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 6:12 AM

Nick Honor shook off a scoreless first half and scored 13 points in the second half as Clemson defeated No. 18 Florida State 77-67 at Littlejohn Coliseum Tuesday night.
Full Story »

I’m dadgum proud of the grit our guys played with last night . We have a bunch of really good basketball players who can run up and down the floor .

They didn’t have a great night shooting but they did , rebounding, and playing defense . Clemson out rebounded # 18 FSU by 14 .

Keep this up and we may find Clemson as high as a # 2 seed in the big one at the end of the season .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2014, 4:41 PM

Shot 50% in second half.??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Full Story »

I’m dadgum proud of the grit our guys played with last night . We have a bunch of really good basketball players who can run up and down the floor .

They didn’t have a great night shooting but they did , rebounding, and playing defense . Clemson out rebounded # 18 FSU by 14 .

Keep this up and we may find Clemson as high as a # 2 seed in the big one at the end of the season .

Full Story »

Dec 30, 2020, 9:13 AM

Unfortunately, I did not get to watch the game, but very impressed we out rebounded them as I know they were a very tall team last year. Great win, Go Tigers!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 9:23 AM

kctigs81 said:

Unfortunately, I did not get to watch the game, but very impressed we out rebounded them as I know they were a very tall team last year. Great win, Go Tigers!

Here it full highlights for you:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kMVfxUCu33E

Wow, we shot 33 free throws while they only shot 9?

Dec 30, 2020, 9:19 AM

Officials must be making up for years of killing us with a free throw disparity. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 9:37 AM

OVER 50% of FL. State's shots were 3 point attempts. That also makes it easier to understand their few trips for free throws.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,015
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic