Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bo Time getting a challenge ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Bo Time getting a challenge ?

Aug 21, 2019, 3:13 PM

Noticed this morning that Popeyes is about to open in Easley on my way to Greenville. I wonder if Popeyes is going to make a major push in the area? Bojangles isn't world shaking like the chicken at Durham's Convenience Store om 183 in Six Mile but it's pretty good chicken and biscuits particularly on gameday .I do wish that Bojangles would go back to using more seasoning on the chicken but their chicken is better than what I had at Popeyes the last few times I have been there .Back in 2001 I was working in Alexandria VA for a few months and I would go to Popeyes all the time .They had great chicken and it had a lot of seasoning on it. The last few times I have been to Popeyes in New Jersey ,Atlanta and Louisville it was pretty plain greasy chicken and the biscuits are adequate at best and the sides were nothing special. I guess now Popeyes wants in on the football season fried chicken gold mine we have here but imo they are not that good anymore. Anyone have a different experience?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am for anything that is detrimental to chickens.***

Aug 21, 2019, 3:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shhhh...stop with the Durham's talk!

Aug 21, 2019, 3:21 PM

Best chicken around

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shhhh...stop with the Durham's talk!

Aug 21, 2019, 3:35 PM

I have a cousin in NYC who vacations every fall at Duck NC .He has endless stories about Duck Donuts and how much better they are than Krispy Kreme and how great the fried chicken is at Royal Farms convenience stores in Delaware ,Maryland and Virginia. I am always telling him that he is over 200 miles from the nearest Royal Farms store but I am pretty close to Durham's heaven on earth fried chicken .lol

More fry seasoning too...they getting slack***

Aug 21, 2019, 3:24 PM

I will go to Popeyes just for the Red Beans and Rice***

Aug 21, 2019, 3:35 PM

Re: Bo Time getting a challenge ?

Aug 21, 2019, 4:22 PM

When they opened in Greer they had ridiculous lines all day, for a month. They even ran out of chicken a couple days.

After everyone realized that it’s not very good they’ve been pretty empty. I don’t care for Popeyes personally.

Re: Bo Time getting a challenge ?

Aug 21, 2019, 5:21 PM

You'd slap your Grandma to get some of my wife's fried chicken for game day!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic