Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Joe Tessitore,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,245

Deer Joe Tessitore,

Oct 31, 2020, 3:47 PM

Kiss our collective butts!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

My offer still stands...***

Oct 31, 2020, 3:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Applicable to the refs, too?***

Oct 31, 2020, 3:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

That's the dammm truth!! The helll with that.....

Oct 31, 2020, 3:56 PM

know-it-all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer Joe Tessitore,

Oct 31, 2020, 3:58 PM

Yeah because you wouldn’t show any bias toward your sons team and want them to win. Gotcha.

Give me a break. He didn’t even show much bias. He sounded a little disappointed after the safety but how can you blame him. His son, who’s a holder, played a major part in BC almost beating the #1 team in the country at their place. Every one of you who have kids would have done the exact same thing.

Then, Joe, you shouldn’t have been chosen

Oct 31, 2020, 4:00 PM

to call this game.

At least Herbie calls it fair.

Re: Then, Joe, you shouldn’t have been chosen

Oct 31, 2020, 4:05 PM

Totally agree.

Testi-cle lost his way calling that game. Not a professional.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 4:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer Joe Tessitore, ]

Kirk doesn’t show bias. ######## did the whole game. You are absolutely unbalanced if you didn’t see that.

Of course, you are well known for your anti-Clemson posts anyway so you have zero credibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is only interested in taking up that offer from a few select, succulent BC players.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

He is only interested in taking up that offer from a few select, succulent BC players.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Oct 31, 2020, 4:22 PM

Honestly, if it was my son I'd have a tough time being objective too at that point in the game. Thankfully though, it's a 4 quarter thing, and happy of the results!

Go Tigers!

Oct 31, 2020, 4:25 PM

He talks down about Clemson all the time. He should not be calling these games.

Oct 31, 2020, 4:49 PM

Disagree, he tried his best to be objective. If my kid was out there I would be way way way worse.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She was scared. Bless her heart.***

Oct 31, 2020, 5:01 PM

You guys that had a problem with Joe Tessitore

Oct 31, 2020, 5:12 PM

Are the ones with a problem. He isn't anti-Clemson at all. You are just looking for a reason to be offended.

I will say that Tessitore should stick with boxing and do less football. That's where his passion is.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,245
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic