Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: New season, new faces, and new leaders: Swinney sees Shaq Smith as a team leader
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,043

TNET: New season, new faces, and new leaders: Swinney sees Shaq Smith as a team leader

Mar 1, 2019, 10:01 AM

New season, new faces, and new leaders: Swinney sees Shaq Smith as a team leader

The national champs are back at it – spring practice started Wednesday – and head coach Dabo Swinney said it’s easy to turn the page to a new season. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Character

Mar 1, 2019, 10:07 AM

It separates 'good' from 'champion'.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would love to see Shaq come on late like Stephone Anthony!***

Mar 1, 2019, 2:08 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was thinking the same thing apex!!

Mar 1, 2019, 2:20 PM

Time for a breakout year for Shaq....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

This pail of milk has been settling for a while now . . .

Mar 1, 2019, 2:52 PM

the layer of cream will be thicker than many could imagine.

When your coaches just won a second National Championship in three years and they are EXCITED, even GIDDY to get back to the grind of building a new team . . . They KNOW how THICK the layer of CREAM IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are in great shape . . . It's going to be EPIC . . . AGAIN!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This pail of milk has been settling for a while now . . .

Mar 1, 2019, 3:18 PM

I agree with all of y'alls out look for what we have but, I would love to see our guys and our coaches to come out from day one of the season with a seriousness of being the best of the best. No more close games with the schedule we have to play and being the type of team we have coming into each game. I would love to see head knocking and beating everybody that we are suppose to beat convincingly without any sputters or breath holding moments. When we get to playoff time, to have been a team during the season that everyone we play in championship games will know that they can't half step to compete with us, or we will embarrass them. And I would love to see us getting back to the NCG without the talkers having mistakes made during the season to use to talk down about our Clemson Tigers. Championship teams win championships even when the other team tries to the underdog affect as a motive to play their best game ever. I want us to have a championship team that has made it clear from day one that they won't be beat, and win it all soundly!!!! That type of season leaves no doubt to anyone who the best team is at the top of the mountain, and it makes it clear that we are the top Cat at the top of college FB. And to beat the best, they will have to beat us!!!! Bama has held to that seat for years, and now that we have knock them out that seat 2 of 3 times, that seat should and can be ours now with the leadership that Dabo has had since becoming the HC of our Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear you...now chill!

Mar 1, 2019, 3:38 PM

Let's let the rest of the world continue to suckle at the pachyderm teat, if that's their desire.

The facts are these:
1. Two of the last three National Titles are in Clemson
2. Bama LOST in both of them
3. Clemson went 15-0...Bama ain't done that
4. TL became the second freshman EVER to pilot a national champion...and not running some funky wishbone on steroids program
5. The Tiger 'O' returns virtually intact...as does the staff...as do the much of the iron that was sharpened by the exiting iron.

And...the beat...goes on...and on.

The new king in college football is in Clemson. Suggesting it takes up residence elsewhere is simply that...talking points for eyes and ears, yet devoid of reality.

Let's see what is said when it's 30-0 for the 'not #1 ranked recruiting class of 2018'.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hear you...now chill!

Mar 1, 2019, 6:46 PM

Yes, and all Tiger fan know what you say is the truth, but I ask you to please understand that the older Clemson fans as myself have heard the negative Nancy BS about our Tigers at the start of every, every, season for all of our lives. We have always had to prove them wrong every season with Danny Ford and now with Dabo. For once in my history as a Clemson fan, I would love to hear them so called Guru's admit that Dabo and Clemson has the blue print for being a successful FB, and that is why we are the team to beat before anyone else can claim to be wearing the Big Boy Pants. And beating us once hasn't proved anything!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shaq Smith as a team leader

Mar 1, 2019, 6:17 PM

U can't help but rute for a guy like this. Absolutely what a Tiger is all about.

Go get em, Shaq.

Re: Shaq Smith as a team leader

Mar 2, 2019, 4:25 PM

I would love to go back and watch the national championship game again. How can I do that? That and other 2018 games have to be available somewhere.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,043
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic