Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seriously, we could not have bought the publicity
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Seriously, we could not have bought the publicity

Apr 6, 2019, 6:20 PM

Clemson and Dabo got today. Loved it when Dabo said we will probably never have the number one recruiting class because we offer the fewest five star commits of most programs. After a visit, he asks his players their opinion on whether or not the guy would fit in to our culture. Hello Georgia and Alabama!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, the current players vote Yes or No on hopeful new guy on the block!

Apr 6, 2019, 6:25 PM

Wow!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes! They know whether he fits in or not.***

Apr 6, 2019, 6:53 PM

Re: Yes! They know whether he fits in or not.***

Apr 6, 2019, 6:57 PM

The Clemson atmosphere today was unbelievable. It was an hours long advertisement for Clemson University. I know the Coot U. fan base is in meltdown mode.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously, we could not have bought the publicity

Apr 6, 2019, 6:59 PM

The contrast with the Coots game was amazing. Their practice looked like a weakly attended high school game. While the sun was shining at the Valley, it looked cloudy and bleak in Columbia. Even the grass (or lack of it in Columbia) was different. All green and beautiful in Clemson, dull, dirty and missing in Columbia. Lastly, the game speed and energy level between the two was just as stark. It truly has to be beyond depressing to be a Coot fan right now.

Re: Seriously, we could not have bought the publicity

Apr 6, 2019, 7:07 PM

I am getting a germ of an idea for a novel... Of course you could use this like Dabo(for good) or you could use it like Francis(not Marion)for evil.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic