Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seriously, regardless of your affiliation, shouldn't there
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Seriously, regardless of your affiliation, shouldn't there

Dec 24, 2020, 12:22 PM

be an impartial investigation (special counsel) of Hunter and Joe Biden. Afterall, Hunter has a 10% interest ( worth many millions) in a Chinese company with CCP ties. Joe Biden and his family members have been linked to Hunter's dealings and some MAY have benefited financially.

There is credible testimony by Tony Bobulinski that screams for elucidation. (Imagine if it were a Trump son involved with a Chinese company). There is also the mysterious lap-top that needs to be scrutinized.

Has a single Trump family member come forward and denied any of these facts or called Bobulinski a LIAR? Of course not. All we see is deflection and denial. If Bobulinski's claims are lies, why doesn't Joe Biden say so? Because if he does, he will have to testify under oath and he surely doesn't want that!

The MSM is providing cover for the Bidens, an unconscionable act considering the potential for a compromised presidency.

Yes, there is a downside to any special counsel investigation, but this is one that should be seriously considered, given the potential damage to America and the fact that a new administration will be taking office soon. At the very least, Americans deserve answers.

If there is nothing there, the Biden's should welcome an investigation. The Trump family says hello!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Merry Xmas!!***

Dec 24, 2020, 12:24 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

It’s CHRISTmas

Dec 24, 2020, 9:03 PM

If you can’t spell it correctly than just move on or make another comment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s CHRISTmas

Dec 24, 2020, 9:22 PM

CHRISTmas is just an astrological reference to the winter solstice at which point the days become longer and the nights shorter. As with the dozens of other solar messiahs that came before Christ, the shortening of days symbolizes the death of Christ(the Sun), and the Days becoming longer represent his resurrection, thus he has risen.

Some where along the line a bunch of Roman Catholic scribes confused an ancient farmers almanac with true stories. oddly, 2000 years later, some people still take this #### literally.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

X is the Greek letter Chi.

Dec 25, 2020, 2:27 AM

It was used by Greek speaking people of the early Church to refer to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I take no offense at people using Xmas today in the same way believers 2000 years ago may have used it.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. …”

Re: X is the Greek letter Chi.

Dec 25, 2020, 5:47 PM

Nice point Spectre. It's could also be a way to identify the Lord without concern that you are taking His name in vain.

But snowflakes will always find a way to be offended. I'm surprised tigermanac would be one of those people telling other people what they're not allowed to say.

Best wishes to you and your family over the holiday season, Spectre.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: X is the Greek letter Chi.

Dec 26, 2020, 9:57 AM [ in reply to X is the Greek letter Chi. ]

Hey, finally something correct. Merry XMas (albeit a day late).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Dec 26, 2020, 2:12 AM [ in reply to It’s CHRISTmas ]

Christ was just a dude like you and me. Merry XXXXSXXSmas.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 8:10 AM

I am not eternal God so actually Christ is nothing like me.

Oh deer lowered, manac

Dec 26, 2020, 9:58 AM [ in reply to It’s CHRISTmas ]

Go Google why Merry Xmas is used and, if possible, delete your post to save embarrassment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Of course there should be, but there won't, because

Dec 24, 2020, 12:24 PM

Trump and stuff.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though. …”

The AG Trump appointed must be a deep state dem.***

Dec 24, 2020, 12:29 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pardon me _ is it not Christmas Eve? Peace to All.***

Dec 24, 2020, 12:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except Hunter Biden***

Dec 24, 2020, 1:20 PM

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with what Trump has done

Dec 24, 2020, 9:01 PM

to our Country.

Trump is going to be indicted as soon as his presidency is up. He has broken federal law with several of his recent pardons. He also has several other cases just waiting for his term to end.

uh..OK?

Dec 25, 2020, 11:09 PM

Why are you telling me this?

Did Beefie light the lamp?***

Dec 25, 2020, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Pardon me _ is it not Christmas Eve? Peace to All.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously, regardless of your affiliation, shouldn't there

Dec 24, 2020, 1:12 PM

I still trust the FBI as much as I ever did. If THEY find some substance there, then maybe a Special investigator would be justifiable - but not just on random suspicions.

Dec 25, 2020, 9:10 AM

says the Biden apologist. Seriously, you trust the FBI? Naivete becomes you.Fits well with your denial. Congrats, you're true lib!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope. Investing in China is not illegal. And Trump

Dec 24, 2020, 5:30 PM

is the one with the Chinese bank account, remember? Hunter isn’t in office, I don’t care what he did/didn’t do.

Re: Nope. Investing in China is not illegal. And Trump

Dec 25, 2020, 9:12 AM

Good grief, one of the dumbest posts I've seen in years! I hope you're too young to vote.

Every day there is a new extreme from Trump. It seems that

Dec 24, 2020, 8:56 PM

the Republicans in the House and Senate have finally had enough. Trump is imbalanced. He lies with almost everything coming out of his mouth. The fact that so many of you agree with him is almost impossible to believe. The federal and state courts have proved that no widespread election fraud occurred in 2020. Trump has provided no evidence of voter fraud in courts time after time.

Trump will go down in history as the worst President ever elected. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. If he cared about this Country, he wouldn't be hurting every out or work Republican and Democrat family.

aren't 90% of all politicans corrupt? Isn't this normal?

Dec 25, 2020, 5:54 PM

The ones that aren't corrupt don't last long. Biden is only there long enough to transfer the power to Camela and the progressives.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There should be, and are, impartial investigations

Dec 25, 2020, 6:07 PM

of people who are suspected of crimes. I've read that Hunter Biden is such a person. So I'm not sure what the complaint is. It's happening.

Dec 25, 2020, 10:19 PM

Based on the mostly rational responses it seems that there is considerable suspicion that Hunter and Joe have conspired to extract $$$$s from the Chinese.

I'm proud of my liberal Tiger friends for being, for the most part, honest with their responses.

I think we all realize that this country cannot go forward with our president and his family under suspicion of potential corruption and crimes. A special counsel will satisfy America's need to know and we can then move forward, likely with Kumala at the helm! God help us.

***again, thnx libbies for screwing America, something you're very, very good at. Happy New Year...I hope.

Dec 26, 2020, 9:28 AM

"democrats do not commit crimes"-Barr and Sessions

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2020, 11:11 AM

Lordy.

What these actual lawyers - you know, Barr and Sessions - were i]actually saying is that innuendo thrown up by Fox News and OAN doesn't give you a case you can prosecute and win in an actual court of law...where facts and evidence actually matter.

Mind, this doesn't mean, say, Hunter Biden is clean as the driven snow. There's no doubt Hunter Biden was running around with his hand out taking payola off his family name from unsavory people who were out to get leverage over or at least earn favor from him. But politicians like Joe Biden himself, who have decades of political markers they can cash in upon leaving office don't need to make dirty money off the Chinese; they can command hundreds of thousands of dollars for "appearance fees" at speeches nobody is actually at, or for "book deals" for books nobody actually reads...all of which is, unfortunately, perfectly legal. (Even Bernie Sanders, champion of the underclasses, is worth millions. Off book deals. Know anybody who's ever read a Bernie book? Me either.)

Hunter Biden might actually well be guilty of penny-ante grift that could get him in at least some legal hot water, but he's also not in office. Joe almost certainly is not. Joe Biden personally is almost certainly not within a mile of taking dirty money from China....because he doesn't have to. He's taking the same perfectly legal pay-for-play money every American politician takes because the system allows it. Scream about that if you wanna - it chafes me, personally - but this conspiracy theory stuff is weaksauce.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic