Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Two Tigers earn AP All-America honors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: Two Tigers earn AP All-America honors

Dec 28, 2020, 12:20 PM

Two Tigers earn AP All-America honors

Two Clemson Tigers were named to the Associated Press All-America list on Monday. Travis Etienne picked up first-team honors as an all-purpose player. He played Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3rd team for Trevor?!!??!! Covid killed his popularity

Dec 28, 2020, 12:24 PM

Shouldn’t be the case. Kyle Trask? Really? How many times did their offense run the ball and how many minutes did he play. Come on!! Are these writers being paid off by the SEC?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 3rd team for Trevor?!!??!! Covid killed his popularity

Dec 28, 2020, 9:34 PM

Isn't that the most asinine, bias BS that you've ever heard in your entire life. 34-1 since becoming the starter the 4th game of the season. he has won a NC as a true freshman, played in another NCG, and this will be his 3d playoff game in his 3d season after becoming the starter in his true freshman season. His is predicted to be the 1st player to be drafted in the NFL 2020 draft after only completing his junior year in college. And those completely stupid, insane voters of the AP poll voted Trevor to be a 3d team All American player.

All the TD's I have gotten over the years for talking so much chit about the sports media people, those were the most unjustified TD's ever given to a member of T-Net bc, the sports media shamelessly proves every season, to be everything that I've ever said about them!!! And voting Trevor 3d team in any vote pertaining anything in college FB, it's blasphemy against every fan that has ever watched a game of college FB at any level!!!

Their extreme biases clearly shows, and the worst part about it is, they know it, and they're letting everyone know that they don't give a chit about the wrongs they do when it come to being extremely bias and unfair!!! They plain and simply don't give a rats A$$ about what sports fans think about them, and all the wrongs that they purposely commit against the kids that has worked their butts off to become the best they can be, and the sports media will turn on those types of kids without blinking an eye. They are truly COLD BLOODED even to teenage kids, and they don't care, they will ###### what these kids have earned in a heart beat, just to write their story, and make it out to be the way they want it to be regardless of who they step on doing it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol! Mac Jones AND Kyle Trask are 1st and 2nd team AA ahead

Dec 28, 2020, 12:28 PM

of Trevor? And you want to tell me that vote isn't SEC biased? We'll see who comes off the draft board first, which is the vote of the people who get PAID to evaluate talent. (And, even they pull a Trubisky now and then.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol! Mac Jones AND Kyle Trask are 1st and 2nd team AA ahead

Dec 28, 2020, 12:34 PM

I think they are just going by who had a better year and not who is the better pro. They would all take TL first.

Re: Lol! Mac Jones AND Kyle Trask are 1st and 2nd team AA ahead

Dec 28, 2020, 9:00 PM

The pros are the pros and college All Americans are based on numbers.

Re: TNET: Two Tigers earn AP All-America honors

Dec 28, 2020, 12:32 PM

I think Amari Rodgers should have at least been 3rd team.

Dec 28, 2020, 12:36 PM

I don't know who picks these things but they are smoking some Alabama Slammah Super Dope Weed!! How do you basically have the whole Crimson Tide and then errybody else who isn't Clemson on this stupid list???? These lists should have a Warning label attached that says "WARNING: REALITY SUSPENDED FOR THIS JUDGEMENT PROCESS."

Dec 28, 2020, 12:43 PM

We need to give DABO a raise for having this kind of team with so few All Americans!....LOL

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Two Tigers earn AP All-America honors ]

Look at the stats every now and then and you will understand and then look at wins and losses and you will realize that is what counts.

Dec 28, 2020, 2:06 PM

It's a shame that Venables is given all of the credit for our defense. Sixth in the nation I believe without a single All-American. Best defensive coach out there but someone has to make the tackles.

Dec 28, 2020, 2:21 PM

I bet Breese, Murphy, Simpson, and maybe another young guy will be AA before they leave.

Dec 28, 2020, 2:40 PM

hopefully they'll be on some of the freshman AA teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 28, 2020, 2:54 PM

This should be classic No Respect bulletin board material. All the journalists are against Clemson too apparently. I’ve never seen a board melt so easily haha.

Dec 28, 2020, 4:32 PM

Kind of like the year we beat the living crap out of the best Alabama team that was ever put on a football field! Remember that?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The entire Notre Dame OL made All-American!

Dec 28, 2020, 4:38 PM

That’s impressive!

Bu5 ...

How many yards did ND gain on the ground in Charlotte?

How many sacks did they give up?

Our defense was more impressive.

Seriously, Clemson just beat the snot out of a team loaded

Dec 29, 2020, 12:34 AM

with All-Americans, apparently.

null

Dec 28, 2020, 8:56 PM

This is one of our best teams ever and the fact that there are only 2 Tigers on these lists just shows that football is a team sport and that should be good enough for every fan.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic