Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious question. Why should I care
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 692

Serious question. Why should I care

Jan 1, 2019, 9:11 AM

If the government stays shut down for a while?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious question. Why should I care

Jan 1, 2019, 9:20 AM

I couldn’t care less. And the longer that the shutdown continues and Democrats being zero to the table, the better this gets for the Republicans.

Plus Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren declaring her run for the White House......the Pubs are gong to be in control for a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious question. Why should I care

Jan 1, 2019, 9:48 AM

My guess would be it depends upon your own situation, like most things. If a Federal employee and you are not receiving a paycheck I would imagine paying bills is something on ones mind. If going to a National Park the experience will be different. If on some form of govt. aid it may be impacted.

Yes, when it ends they will be paid, back time as well but that does not put food on the table or gas in the car now. I do not live check to check, nor do my grown kids as they were taught early on that having money invested,drawing interest or available in cash is a better way to live. A lot of people however do live check to check and as such have problems.

So to answer the question , it does not effect me and as such has zero impact upon my life. For those Federal employees I imagine this sucks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Handy flowchart on how to assess the impact

Jan 1, 2019, 10:43 AM
Shutdown.png(38.8 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 3
| visibility 692
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic