Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious Wednesday football discussion
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Serious Wednesday football discussion

Sep 30, 2015, 11:18 AM

Which college football team in the country is the most ghey?    [Results]

Notre Dame
2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

More Serious Wednesday football discussion

Sep 30, 2015, 11:21 AM

Which coach is on the receiving end of all that ghey?    [Results]

Chip Kelly
flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROH

Why you gotta throw the Eagles coach under the bus

Sep 30, 2015, 11:22 AM

like that? Sure they're struggling, but give him time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Goshdarn it you can't edit a poll. Sunavabitch there's too

Sep 30, 2015, 11:26 AM

many Kellys these days.

ROH

Re: Goshdarn it you can't edit a poll. Sunavabitch there's too

Sep 30, 2015, 11:28 AM

The many faces of SwimminTiger currently***

Sep 30, 2015, 11:30 AM

ROH

Trying to pinch one off?***

Sep 30, 2015, 11:32 AM

No no, I will be handling that after my next cup of coffee***

Sep 30, 2015, 11:40 AM

ROH

Re: More Serious Wednesday football discussion

Sep 30, 2015, 11:41 AM [ in reply to More Serious Wednesday football discussion ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But- they dont have 2 Disney rejects for mascots, wuff wuff

Sep 30, 2015, 11:22 AM

out loud and do very strange little things with their fingers...

However, NCState wasnt a choice was it ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thank you for putting it in alphabetical order...

Sep 30, 2015, 11:32 AM

it's very helpful when you already know the answer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been trying to pick up bob's slack

Sep 30, 2015, 11:34 AM

and be more helpful

crump's secret levels ain't gonna find themselves...

Sep 30, 2015, 11:37 AM

i'd say you're well on your way with this kind of performance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious Wednesday football discussion

Sep 30, 2015, 11:38 AM

is this one of them trick questions?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, but take your time ####...

Sep 30, 2015, 11:39 AM

there are no do overs.

Re: no, but take your time ####...

Sep 30, 2015, 1:07 PM

no make up test?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No***

Sep 30, 2015, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Serious Wednesday football discussion ]

Wow, so far ND has 100% of the votes, I didn't expect that***

Sep 30, 2015, 12:20 PM

I wanted to write in the UNCheat Liberaces... but that weren't space...

Sep 30, 2015, 12:30 PM

thanks for giving me my 2nd choice though...

Seriously ... where are the Rainbow Warriors? Or, the

Sep 30, 2015, 12:34 PM

Rhode Island School of Design?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic