Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious Question: What is the Snake Oil Coots say Dabo sells
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Serious Question: What is the Snake Oil Coots say Dabo sells

May 6, 2019, 9:18 PM

I don't get it - what exactly do they think he is selling recruits that is untrue? And what players today or past have ever given them reason to believe they were sold a bill of goods?

Yeah, I know, they're stupid. But certainly some clucker must have spelled it out. I'd love to know.

Seems to me he sells:

- Family environment.
- Focus on the total development as player, academic success, and a young man.
- Opportunity to play in the big games.
- Much success in grooming players for the NFL.
- Great coaches.
- Have fun winning.

I think every one of the above has been amply proven. There are many players and former players who will attest to this - and have done so publicly. So I must be missing the ones he sells that he doesn't deliver - so what are they please? If anyone could see through any of this I'd guess it would be Kirk Herbstreit - yet seems he bought in. What am I missing?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious Question: What is the Snake Oil Coots say Dabo sells

May 6, 2019, 9:27 PM

They want to belive he sells ostarine. I want them to keep believing that along with bagmen.... If they don't have this things, they are pretty boring

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 9:32 PM

What ever it is they think that he is selling, it must equal winning at the highest level, and they can't afford on their sec money bc, if they could, they would want it all!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 9:35 PM

The vanquished can choose to do 3 things . Join the victors , plan to fight again or mock the victor with pathetic insults and jibbery .

The Coots have no invitation to join ... nor will they ever . So option 1 isn't happening .
They can plan all they like , still gonna get their rear ends kicked up over their shoulders in November , so option 2 is definitely off the table .
Leaving option 3 . Cry and point fingers . It's what they're accustomed to . They'll always be jealous little brother and they'll never disappoint as long as we understand the heathen mentality of the owned .

Message was befowled by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

So it's like that Coot Cersi vs The Tiger King Jon Snow?

May 6, 2019, 9:40 PM

I like our chances.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

May 6, 2019, 9:47 PM

Originally, snake oil was a Chinese remedy for pain. It was derived from the fat of Chinese water snakes and was applied topically much like we use Bengay today. Apparently is was fairly successful in relieving joint pain.

Later on, traveling salesmen and carnival barkers would mix mineral oil and other ingredients together and sell it claiming it was the traditional Chinese formula. Of course it didn’t work and thus snake oil inherited its bad reputation.

If Dabo is selling snake oil, I’m sure it’s of the original variety. He has surely eased a lot of our pain over the last ten years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2019, 10:16 PM

They always say they were like us a few years ago for 5 years when they finished #11 in 2011, 10 in 2012 and 9 in 2013 it was actually 3 years in their whole existence. If we talked about when they were really bad we’d have to write a book so all they have is accusations and lies. We are building on our long legacy so it’s really comical because they know the truth but they are hoping we believe lies so they could even stay in the conversation with the Champions playing Championship football.

Poor little coots.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic