Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Search this and pick out your own source.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 579

Search this and pick out your own source.

Dec 3, 2020, 7:11 PM
100.PNG(132.7 K)

Of 100 ballots three were found being problems for Joe. I've read the judge gave orders for a larger sample. Don't shoot the messenger and don't act like a 3% problem rate with ballots is no big deal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone highlight the word duplicate for this guy.

Dec 3, 2020, 7:26 PM

It's like saying "of votes that were already flagged as being a potentialproblem, 3% were thrown out." Good luck with your re-re-recount though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Obviously those were my first few results of the search.

Dec 3, 2020, 7:33 PM

I suspected the sources would be categorically condemned so I snipped the page to allow you to do your own research and see if indeed a tiny sample of 100 ballots with a 3% fail rate would move the needle.

What you've proven is that no matter what the evidence you all have concluded that there is no election or voter fraud.

For your entertainment and dismissal:

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1334566301205925889?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1334566301205925889%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftownhall.com%2Ftipsheet%2Fkatiepavlich%2F2020%2F12%2F03%2Ftrump-campaign-produces-video-alleging-georgia-ballots-were-hidden-in-suitcases-n2581012

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please point to the timestamp where the suitcases come out.***

Dec 3, 2020, 7:38 PM

If that were a factor then you could surely find some MSM...

Dec 3, 2020, 8:02 PM

media fact checking the story about the AZ judge extending the investigation or at least mentioning it. It's a 23 hour old story. Surely someone in the MSM has addressed it by now.

Here's a video proving i can bullseye a womprat in my T-16

Dec 3, 2020, 8:12 PM

https://youtu.be/vFrSMBRhrNE

I saw the video on Newmax.

Dec 3, 2020, 8:55 PM

Go to the 2:15 mark and see the video. I've seen the one with timestamps of ~10"30 on TV but I can't find one online yet.

The security company for that stadium has control over the video. The company gave it up, reportedly.

First came Parler,

Dec 3, 2020, 7:38 PM

now you have your own wackadoodle search engine?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Search this and pick out your own source.

Dec 3, 2020, 7:40 PM

Okay, checked. Your sources are all fruit loops.

The Daily Wire is probably the best and it's owned by Ben Shapiro. Far eight, mixed factuality rating.

The Epoch Times. LOL. Far-right Chinese cultists who seem to love them some Trump mostly because they seem to think he hates the Chinese government as much as they do.

And of course, En Volve has a worse rating by media monitors than Alex Jones and InfoWars, which I didn't think was possible. Extreme right, propaganda...and got a flat-out "fake news" rating from Mediabiasfactcheck, PolitiFact, and Factcheck.org, a perfect sweep. Well done, guys.

Also, nobody's quite sure who owns them.

Their gems include ones for the archives such as this:
https://en-volve.com/2016/09/04/colin-kaepernick-fired-from-49ers-after-disrespecting-police-and-national-anthem/

(Kaepernick played the full season after this article was published.)

Dude, please stop proffering steaming turds and telling us to sift for the diamond you just know is inside. It's really not a good way to argue.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying AZ didn't show a 3 of 100 ballots faulty?

Dec 3, 2020, 7:49 PM

Are you saying a judge in AZ didn't give the trump team of lawyers authority to sample a larger batch size?

OK, I get it, my sources are not worth of news. That doesn't license you to categorically dismiss the information and fake news. All you're doing is anything to keep from seeking the truth.

Your screenshot actually said it was 2 out of 100.

Dec 3, 2020, 8:16 PM

I noticed because they said TWO in ALLCAPS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he got that from a Trump tweet...

Dec 3, 2020, 8:44 PM

Here's the story from an ABC affiliate in Arizona:
https://www.abc15.com/news/election-2020/governor-ducey-named-in-lawsuit-demanding-arizona-canvass-be-decertified

"According to the Arizona GOP, their initial finding discovered only 2% of duplicated ballots where the presidential contest did not match the vote on the original ballot.

According to Maricopa County, a total of 27,859 ballots were duplicated for the 2020 election. Two percent of that number would only amount to about 560 votes, far less than what would be needed for the results of Arizona's vote to change."

That video was shown at the GA Senate...

Dec 3, 2020, 9:02 PM

Subcommittee Hearing today.

Yes, Trump tweeted it but there is a time stamp on it for people who think I'm cutting film in my closet.

The only thing in the closet is me and Chuck Norris and he came out today.

Re: Your screenshot actually said it was 2 out of 100.

Dec 3, 2020, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Your screenshot actually said it was 2 out of 100. ]

There's nothing on Google's front page about this story unless I search was the wrong words.

Here is the report by AZ GOP Chair

"Arizona Republican Party Chairwoman Kelli Ward said Wednesday that 2% of the duplicate ballot sample her team was allowed to examine were changed to hurt President Donald Trump. One of the ballots, Ward said, was changed from a vote for Trump to Democrat Joe Biden; another was inexplicably “taken away” from Trump.

Judge Randall Warner recently ruled that signatures from 100 ballot envelops and 100 duplicated or reconstructed ballots could be inspected for the sake of transparency, 12 News NBC reported Monday."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/arizona-gop-chair-judge-allowed-us-to-look-at-100-duplicate-ballots-2-were-changed-to-hurt-trump

From my reading the judge gave them a opportunity to examine a larger sample.

Update on this lawsuit:

Dec 4, 2020, 7:51 PM

https://www.12news.com/article/news/politics/elections/maricopa-county-judge-hears-testimony-as-az-gop-party-chair-alleges-election-inconsistencies/75-0c0eb8c1-37f7-47f2-8d06-a7200f2cc046

"An Arizona judge has ruled against a Republican Party bid to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the state.

"The Court finds no misconduct, no fraud, and no effect on the outcome of the election..."

Replies: 14
| visibility 579
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic