Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scam Newton is a freaking joke.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Scam Newton is a freaking joke.

Sep 13, 2019, 8:38 AM

Happy Friday Everybody!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

who juan?***

Sep 13, 2019, 8:41 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scam Newton is a freaking joke.

Sep 13, 2019, 8:42 AM

And has been for quite some time! When Crab Legs is a more accurate passer than you — well, it may be time to enroll in Barber College!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 8:56 AM

With an emphasis on FREAKGING

Sep 13, 2019, 9:12 AM

Could not agree more!

I am not a Panther fan but I do want them to perform well as the team from the Carolinas. I find it hard to pull for Newton because to me he just is not 100% invested in being an elite QB. He has all the physical tools to be elite. He has never been the most accurate passer in the game, but his ability to run helped him a lot and made it tough on defenses.

However, it bothers me to watch Newton sitting on the sidelines pouting with a towel over his head when things are not going well for the offense. Other good QBs are talking to their teammates trying to figure things out.

I watched the entire game last night and I just do not have a good feeling about this team. 4th down and inches and you run McCaffrey?? That was monumentally stupid when you have a QB as big as Newton with the game on the line. As big as he is he should be able to fall forward for the 1st down.

The loss isn't totally on Newton although he is paid to win games. Being league MVP one time does not put you in the Hall of Fame. Newton has a bunch of average to below average years to go with that one great year.

Certainly early in the season, but I think that if the Panthers miss out on the postseason the new ownership will make changes starting with the coaches. Not sure what they could do with Newton since he is under contract through 2020.

Pamfers are not from the carolinas ..

Sep 13, 2019, 9:15 AM

They are as much South Carolina as the falcons.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 13, 2019, 9:40 AM

I wonder if we will here he kicked a locker last night and is out for 6 weeks today.

Or a joking freak. Equally ineffective in this case.

Sep 13, 2019, 9:43 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 10:04 AM

I'm hoping for a complete implosion this season... I can't return to pulling for the Panthers until Cam and Rivera are both gone. Texans all day.

As a panthers fan I’d love to see them get rid

Sep 13, 2019, 10:23 AM

of him and their coach but they don’t seem to want to do that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic