Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saw where 50% of NC Tix being bought in La & Tx with 6% from S.C.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Saw where 50% of NC Tix being bought in La & Tx with 6% from S.C.

Jan 4, 2020, 10:10 AM

Geez, knew it was going to be lopsided, but the proof is alarming.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saw where 50% of NC Tix being bought in La & Tx with 6% from S.C.

Jan 4, 2020, 10:16 AM

You have a link?

That just doesn't seem like the full story. How does it account for Clemson fans buying tickets on Facebook and Tigernet? Hope many LSU fans are selling their school's allotment versus Clemson fans? How many Clemson fans are buying tickets in Louisiana and Texas?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Link has left my memory but 33% tix sales from La & 17% from Thx..

Jan 4, 2020, 10:22 AM

And only 6% from S.C. Believe this would have been an article about secondary tix sales.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Saw where 50% of NC Tix being bought in La & Tx with 6% from S.C. ]

You have a link?

Hope many LSU fans are selling their school's allotment versus Clemson fans?

0% LSU fans are selling their allotment tickets to someone not wearing purple & gold. Look forward to watching a great game! Good luck and Geaux Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2020, 10:43 AM

Who gives a rats ###. I hope it’s 70/30 LSU fans. That way when we win, I can rub it in y’alls face when you’re leaving the dump that is the Superdome.

Message was edited by: E36Tiger®

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link?***

Jan 4, 2020, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Saw where 50% of NC Tix being bought in La & Tx with 6% from S.C. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 4, 2020, 10:43 AM

I actually figured it would be higher than that to be honest. LSU fans have been waiting for a playoff team for a looonnnng time and it has just aligned perfectly for them this year with the NCG in their back yard. New high flying offense, transfer golden boy qb, unbeaten, LSU is feeling themselves right now and most feel they will roll us so I imagine they will come out in droves.

Can’t wait for our Tigers to #### down this dream season and leave the LSU fans thinking what if for ever!!

Jan 4, 2020, 10:46 AM

Cajuns gonna have to choot more gators to pay for dem tickets. Gonna take a few years to pay it all off.

Jan 4, 2020, 10:53 AM

Thats why there needs to be the opportunity to move playoff games that benefits both teams. I know that is wishful thinking and I'm not saying playing in New Orleans is that big of a deal this year but asking Clemson fans to go to Arizona then to Louisiana is a lot especially for a program that has had to go all over the country the past 5 Playoffs. Of course LSU fans are excited this is their first experience in the Playoff and let's be real may be their last for awhile bc regardless of what they try and tell you there is going to be a major dip for their program next year. So it's a way easier decision for them regardless of where it is. Considering Clemson is a relatively small university in relation to other 4 year universities with big time football programs with a much smaller alumni base asking them to fly all over the country is a lot. Also let's not forget that a Clemson fan's decision to skip a year is a much easier one because they know they'll be back.

Jan 4, 2020, 11:18 AM

That may be correct, but I’m tired of hearing about enormous home field advantage.. We will have a solid 25,000 to 30,000 fans in the dome. I’m not sure how many it will seat for this game, but I’m sure with corporate tixx purchase being another 10,000, what does that leave? For the Fiesta Bowl last week we had about 10,000 to 13,000 fans to Ohio St 35,000 to 40,000, which was much greater home field advantage... I’m not upset with op passing along info, but they are wearing this huge home field advantage out. Also, being at the Dome for last game with Alabama, the sound in there is no where close to a a Clemson home game, it’s just not nearly as loud for some reason, you would think dome would trap in noise, but it doesn’t seem to?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2020, 11:39 AM

It was 68% Ohio State fans at the Fiesta Bowl, and how did that work for them? A sold out Dome in Syracuse is louder than the Superdome with only 68-72% of LSU, that sound won't be an issue, I am sure Clemson coaches have been working on it, I am sure will make the team way more focused.

Jan 4, 2020, 11:43 AM

Also don't forget there are a lot of Clemson fans coming from North Carolina & Georgia as well, it dramatically skews the numbers if you allow LA to have TX be included, but not including GA or NC for SC, then you would have a more accurate number

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic