Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tajh Boyd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,627

Tajh Boyd

Aug 7, 2014, 10:34 PM

I remember him having a very hard time coming along at first in the clemson offense. The same must be true here. He clearly has no grasp on the jets offense otherwise he would have been in the game at some point in the 2nd half. I still have faith in him, but if he were to get dropped would love to see the eagles pick him up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tajh Boyd

Aug 8, 2014, 12:13 AM

He was a very good college system QB. I love TB for his accomplishments here, but the NFL is not in his future. He is a 1 contract guy, if that. Not a good sign that he didn't get a single snap in the 1st pre season game. Starters will play more as they progress.

Aug 8, 2014, 8:29 AM

You are a #### fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 8, 2014, 12:44 AM

I did not see the game but I've followed Jets practice reports. Unless his opinion changed recently, Rex Ryan isn't concerned yet. He acknowledges Tajh is still learning the system and he has less experience in it than the other QBs. I think he's hoping that it will start clicking for Tajh soon.

Aug 8, 2014, 12:52 AM

Take it for what it's worth, but billy Napier already had tajh written off as a bust. That's what he was telling hs coaches.

Aug 8, 2014, 12:59 AM

Billy's system (when he was allowed to run it) calls for post snap reads. Morris' system is 90% pre snap reads or predicated throws. Boyd can't read a defense. He is a very good system QB.

Saw this blurb in a recent NY Daily New Article

Aug 8, 2014, 1:14 AM

"Tajh Boyd, QB

Boyd is looking like a draft mistake. The sixth-round pick out of Clemson brings plenty of charisma to the locker room but virtually nothing to the field. Boyd has thrown at least six interceptions in camp while getting very few reps."

Not what I was hoping to see, and after Simms played the entire 2nd half, this is not a good start to the preseason.

I was Disappointed that he had zero playing time

Aug 8, 2014, 7:18 AM

That is not a good sign at all for Tajh...The only thing we can hope for is they wanted him to watch the first game from the sideline to learn the speed and flow...that is a stretch...

If he doesn't get into the next preseason game I think the writing is on the wall that Tajh is going to get cut and sent to the practice squad or see if another team will give him a shot.

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,627
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic