Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They lie, they cheat, they steal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

They lie, they cheat, they steal

Oct 19, 2020, 7:19 PM

The debate commission had agreed with the two campaigns to have foreign policy on the topic list, but surprise, it was deleted by the commission when it came out.

Of course, the commission does not want word to get out about the middle east peace deals that the MSM has not covered.

Trump should just ignore the questions and continue to ask JB about his lies regarding Hunter and Ukraine. JB's head will explode.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They lie, they cheat, they steal

Oct 19, 2020, 8:19 PM

is Joe's crimes on the list?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 2:08 PM

is Joe's crimes on the list?

What crimes? Specifically, exactly what crimes is Joe supposed to have committed?

Taken money from foreign govts? Trump does.

Fake intel from foreign govts.? Trump has.

Nepotism? Trump kids are in the WH

Lies? Trump is king

Cheat people out of money? Trump University.

The hypocrisy of Trumpism is stunning.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 8:36 PM

They have installed a mute button on the mics now. I hope Trump can still talk loud enough to still ask the questions. I just hope the FBI will come out before the election about what is on the laptop. I would not hold my breath tho.

Saw an article today that the metadata

Oct 19, 2020, 9:04 PM

From the emails published by the post says they were created after the laptop was dropped off.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rudy gon’ Rudy.***

Oct 19, 2020, 11:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saw an article today that the metadata

Oct 20, 2020, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Saw an article today that the metadata ]

Catahoula says you cannot post without a link. Sorry.

Rudy could absolutely answer this question by releasing

Oct 20, 2020, 1:03 PM

the emails.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/metadata-hunterbiden-emails-laptop/2020/10/18/id/992509/

Kind of

Oct 20, 2020, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Saw an article today that the metadata ]

Don't get me wrong, this story seems sketchy as heck, I just wanted to clarify one point on the metadata discussion.

The actual emails have not been published/released/made available for forensic audit. Without doing so the only metadata we can see is from the PDF files that were released. These are files that contain the emails in question in text, and the metadata on those files who that they were created after the laptop was dropped off. However this would be the case if the emails were legit or not, as the PDF file likely would've been created *for* distribution by whoever was archiving the emails for release.

Don't, for a second, read this as me trusting this story. It's riddled with enough illogical holes that I'm extremely dubious (not the least of which is Rudy/Trump can release the actual emails, as opposed to a PDF archive, for verification, but choosing not to do so certainly does not strengthen their case), however the metadata on the PDF file is neither supportive or detractive from their argument.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 5:41 AM

The MSM covered the Middle East peace deals. They were nothing that special when it comes to peace in the Middle East. Hopefully they lead to something one day though.

Oct 20, 2020, 9:01 AM

Don't you think it's a hair naive that y'all have blindly believed this laptop story without waiting until more information comes out?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Oct 20, 2020, 9:40 AM

What are you talking about? This is obviously a very legitimate story that just coincidentally appeared a few weeks before the election and it has nothing to do with the fact that Trump has been trying to stir up an imaginary scandal since his "perfect phone call" with the Ukrainian president that got his a$$ imPEACHED!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2020, 1:05 PM

Eddie Guerrero?? Got my vote!

Oct 20, 2020, 2:05 PM

NC_Tiger_ said:

The debate commission had agreed with the two campaigns to have foreign policy on the topic list, but surprise, it was deleted by the commission when it came out.

Of course, the commission does not want word to get out about the middle east peace deals that the MSM has not covered.

Trump should just ignore the questions and continue to ask JB about his lies regarding Hunter and Ukraine. JB's head will explode.

Pfewww! I thought this was a post about Trump and Co.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic