Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rest in Pieces Coot...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

Rest in Pieces Coot...

Jul 1, 2018, 1:59 PM

...https://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?id=138282

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Rest in Pieces Coot...

Jul 1, 2018, 2:01 PM

Bummer... I enjoyed embarrassing him here with all of his idiotic coot post.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same here. He made it way too easy.

Jul 1, 2018, 2:08 PM

I stopped hitting my TD button because I knew he would get banned. It’s a shame too because his ignorance was a seemingly endless source of entertainment.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same here. He made it way too easy.

Jul 2, 2018, 1:32 PM

Why don’t you throw some thumbs up my way to save me?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Mention "troll" and you post

Jul 2, 2018, 7:06 PM

What are the chances?

Re: Mention "troll" and you post

Jul 2, 2018, 9:25 PM

I’ve posted on TigerNet for 13 years. I’m far from a troll.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh no. Definitely a troll. A weaselly troll.***

Jul 3, 2018, 7:50 AM

Re: Uh no. Definitely a troll. A weaselly troll.***

Jul 3, 2018, 8:04 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Uh no. Definitely a troll. A weaselly troll.******

Jul 3, 2018, 8:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Oh hello there Stanley, welcome back!

Jul 3, 2018, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Uh no. Definitely a troll. A weaselly troll.*** ]

Hey B-Meist® can you let deadsolidperfect® back on the boards so he can update his Stanley scok list for all to see? TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Oh hello there Stanley, welcome back!

Jul 3, 2018, 8:55 AM

Stanley literally is the worst.

The worst part of it is that he’s not even a troll. He’s just mentally deranged.

Yes, Stanley is broken***

Jul 3, 2018, 9:49 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Agreed. Class of 09 is a Coot fan, but not a Troll. Nothing

Jul 3, 2018, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Mention "troll" and you post ]

wrong with that. Its why he's been around for 13 years.
Classof09

Best Is The Standard

Re: Mention "troll" and you post***

Jul 2, 2018, 9:55 PM [ in reply to Mention "troll" and you post ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You’ve been here too long. There’s no help for you.

Jul 2, 2018, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Same here. He made it way too easy. ]

You might as well become a tiger. You know you want to.

Re: You’ve been here too long. There’s no help for you.

Jul 3, 2018, 8:57 AM

I can’t lie, my old age is slowly turning me into a jaded and defeated man.

Those optimism of my youth has long gone and I’ve come to accept my fate as a gamecock fan.

Jul 3, 2018, 9:16 AM

This almost deserves a thumbs up...almost...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2018, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: You’ve been here too long. There’s no help for you. ]

Admission is the 1st step toward recovery.

There's hope for you yet brother.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God, grant Classof09 the serenity...

Jul 3, 2018, 11:08 AM

To accept the things he cannot change, the courage to change the things he can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

should be POTD!!!***

Jul 3, 2018, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: You’ve been here too long. There’s no help for you. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you can't embarrass a troll

Jul 2, 2018, 7:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Rest in Pieces Coot... ]

they only want a reaction

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't have to tolerate being trolled by coots.

Jul 1, 2018, 2:13 PM

Either RA their tail feathers into oblivion or report their activities to Tony or B directly. The latter is the quick sure way and yes, though I've never complained about another Tiger fan I am personally responsible for having about a dozen coot trolls excommunicated from this house of fanhood.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We don't have to tolerate being trolled by coots.

Jul 1, 2018, 2:24 PM

Good for you. If that helps get rid of them faster, I'll start doing that rather than giving them TDs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2018, 2:16 PM

Pre-season BAN-HAMMER practice sessions for the Mods has begun!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2018, 12:38 AM

Too many huckleberries, i believe.

Jul 1, 2018, 2:19 PM

I hope all the TDs I gave him helped make this happen.

It does because I think...

Jul 1, 2018, 2:24 PM

they scan the oblivion register for RAed post so they can see when someone is consistently being reported. The pulse is noticeable to everyone including them. When someone drops extremely low they are more apt to check in on them in subthreads too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2018, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Rest in Pieces Coot... ]

I finally had to start searching him out to add to his total - entirely too bad of an attitude.

Jul 1, 2018, 2:52 PM

Just like a stray dog that wanders up. I was putting out food and water hoping he would stay. Guess we gotta find another pet...

finally! this guy was trying to be annoying as possible***

Jul 1, 2018, 2:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tru dat.***

Jul 1, 2018, 3:12 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

"trying to be annoying as possible"....

Jul 1, 2018, 7:53 PM [ in reply to finally! this guy was trying to be annoying as possible*** ]

...is the best way to put it. And he succeeded.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Jul 1, 2018, 3:31 PM

Dang it i was hoping he would stick around. It was enjoyable seeing the daily beat down.

No worries...

Jul 2, 2018, 9:41 AM

Somewhere out there is another coot with the same IQ. They always keep coming back for more. At least they're persistent.

Oh, fiddlesticks! And earlier today I sent out an olive branch for him...

Jul 1, 2018, 4:07 PM

To stick up his ace.

??

Welp, at least I tried!

~JKB

it would appear that the strain was more than she could bear.

Jul 1, 2018, 4:12 PM

poor soul, she was just too high strung.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Poor soul was just too high strung....

Jul 1, 2018, 4:16 PM
coot.jpg(96.3 K)

Well, bye.

Screw Calford.

I am going to miss him

Jul 1, 2018, 7:54 PM

said nobody ever

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NOOOO!!!! WHY!!!?...

Jul 1, 2018, 11:36 PM

He was good comedy relief!!!!!

FINALLY!!!***

Jul 2, 2018, 6:38 AM

It's no fun

Jul 2, 2018, 7:14 AM

Picking on someone who's numb from the neck up.

5 years dumber than class of '09******

Jul 2, 2018, 8:26 AM

God rest his senseless ramblings...

Jul 2, 2018, 9:36 AM

The amusement will be greatly missed!

Spurs up!***

Jul 2, 2018, 10:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2018, 10:06 AM

I don't post a lot here but when I do I try to be respectful and keep it to talking sports. When you guys get a bit nasty (which you tend to do and is pretty much expected when coming here) I just try to ignore you or leave. Once in a while I do get into some good conversations here but they don't last long before I get personally attacked which is when I leave.

Anyways, I am not a hateful fan and enjoy the rivalry when we are both playing good ball. I have high hopes that Muschamp is building something here and we will be competitive against you guys real soon. Hopefully we can all enjoy a good season without any major injuries.

Jul 2, 2018, 11:31 AM

Jul 2, 2018, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Rest in Pieces Coot... ]

Well, if you want nasty, check out the coot forum. Tiger posters generally lasts about 3 posts before getting blacklisted. The problem is, Clemson competes for national championships, USC competes for a decent bowl, and yet, the USC fans come over and wasn't to talk about this great building job and how great muscoot is and expect us to agree with them. Not happening.

Jul 2, 2018, 1:29 PM

TBH I never come here expecting anyone to agree with me on USC sports. That's just asking for punishment. All I do is express my opinion in a civil manor and I do have the opinion that Muschamp is building something here. I don't expect you or anyone else to agree with me though.

I am not blinded by hatred and can see that Dabo has built a championship team here. I also see that he didn't build this team overnight, it came from great recruiting and excellent coaching hires. I am also not blind to Muschamp's struggles finding a OC and am anxiously awaiting to see if McClendon can improve our prolific offense. I think the Dan Werner hire was a great one and should improve Bentley, I just don't know how improved. One things for certain, it won't take long to figure out being we play Georgia game 2.

But he didn't keep it respectful

Jul 2, 2018, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Rest in Pieces Coot... ]

The dude turned into a huge troll. If you want to talk football, then talk football. All he ever did was talk about how Clemson was overrated and in typical coot fashion, he'd always bring up Alabama's success, because that somehow has something to do with y'all?

Gamecocks have NOTHING to troll Clemson over when it comes to football, which is 90% of this board's content. He didn't belong.

Re: But he didn't keep it respectful

Jul 2, 2018, 2:15 PM

I'm not arguing with you, especially over someone I don't even know that was obviously trolling your board. I'm just speaking for myself.

Jul 2, 2018, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Rest in Pieces Coot... ]

I don't post a lot here but when I do I try to be respectful and keep it to talking sports. When you guys get a bit nasty (which you tend to do and is pretty much expected when coming here) I just try to ignore you or leave. Once in a while I do get into some good conversations here but they don't last long before I get personally attacked which is when I leave.

Anyways, I am not a hateful fan and enjoy the rivalry when we are both playing good ball. I have high hopes that Muschamp is building something here and blah blah blah.

Tell me, were you an only child?

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic