Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame Vegas odds released
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame Vegas odds released

Nov 1, 2020, 2:16 PM

Clemson-Notre Dame Vegas odds released

The No. 1 Tigers (7-0) play in the featured game of the weekend ahead at No. 4 Notre Dame (6-0). Clemson opened as a 4-point favorite and the line has grown to Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m feeling like more of a 9 1/2 point difference

Nov 1, 2020, 4:31 PM

I’m feeling like more of a 9 1/2 point difference

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: I’m feeling like more of a 9 1/2 point difference

Nov 1, 2020, 4:38 PM

Their defense is actually pretty solid , giving up fewer points than us and their offense has been pretty good . This will be a closer game than I want it to be , I almost feel certain in that thought .
Our defense will need to play light's out .
DJU on the road in his second game .... should be a real moment for this team and this ACC Championship drive .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sad(?)ly, when it comes to my Tigers, I can NEVER not

Nov 1, 2020, 5:20 PM

look at them without my orange tinted glasses. Thus, I believe ND has not seen an offense like ours, plus, their offense has not shown a strong passing game - which is/has been the primary reason for teams scoring or giving us problems.

For that reason, I’m feeling pretty confident in both the W and covering the spread. And then some.

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: I’m feeling like more of a 9 1/2 point difference

Nov 1, 2020, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m feeling like more of a 9 1/2 point difference ]

Did they play the 3rd and fourth string as much as the Tigers did? Nope because they have not been in a position to do so.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The ND Offensive Line . . .

Nov 1, 2020, 6:54 PM

better be as good as everyone says or Ian will be flossing turf out of his teeth for weeks . . . Brent’s going to dial up more pressure than he cares to see and more than he can deal with . . . Looking for 3 Interceptions from the guys trimmed in Orange!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson-Notre Dame Vegas odds released

Nov 1, 2020, 7:09 PM

This will be closer than I want it to be with so many key players out. But I’m going with my Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic