Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SST - Big Brother Hour
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

SST - Big Brother Hour

Sep 2, 2015, 2:50 PM

How are you liking how this season is playing out? How can't these people understand that they have to go against Austin and the twins if they want to get to the end?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What happens if they don't keep entering the numbers?

Sep 2, 2015, 2:51 PM

Why won't Jack go into the hatch? Who are the others?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What happens if they don't keep entering the numbers?

Sep 2, 2015, 2:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SST - Big Brother Hour

Sep 2, 2015, 2:59 PM

I think it's been a great season, pretty wide open and a lot of reversals in power. I thought it was going to be boring when that group of 6 was mowing people down, but there seems to be a lot of turmoil in all of the alliances except Austin and the Twins.

I think Vanessa really wanted to go after Austin and the twins but knew it was foolish because the surviving two would immediately go after her next week and she would likely lose three jury votes if she got them all out. It would have been a gamble, but letting Johnny Mac win and taking on those three would have accomplished both goals.

Here is the real question (I don't read spoilers, so don't say anything if you know)...who is Vanessa putting up if James or Meg (lol) win POV and pull themselves off the block? She can't risk losing Johnny Mac or Steve, so I guess she would have to go after Austin and the Twins?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't read spoilers either.

Sep 2, 2015, 3:10 PM

If either of them wins - I'd think she'd have to pick one of the twins. Break 'em up. I'd choose Liz just to mess with Austin.

Re: I don't read spoilers either.

Sep 2, 2015, 3:16 PM

Picking Liz makes the most sense because I'm not sure Austin and Julia would work together without her, but she's definitely losing those three votes if she does.

I wouldn't be surprised if she backstabbed Johnny Mac or Steve if she has to make that replacement vote

This shiz has nearly as much ghey as soccer.***

Sep 2, 2015, 3:23 PM

ROH

Re: This shiz has nearly as much ghey as soccer.***

Sep 2, 2015, 3:28 PM

I cannot see this picture do to the work filter, but I'm

Sep 2, 2015, 3:30 PM

going to assume it was an appropriate response and give you a point.

ROH

Dumb. Seriously. Dumb, dumb game play.

Sep 2, 2015, 4:03 PM

How, as soon as any of them learned that Liz had a twin who would be eligible to enter the game didn't put her up....DUMB DUMB DUMB.

I think Vanessa is finally wising up to the fact that she'll be #4 in that team and has no shot of making the finals if she sticks with them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Re: Dumb. Seriously. Dumb, dumb game play.

Sep 2, 2015, 4:46 PM

I would hope that she wised up considering they admitted to having a conversation about backdooring her and putting her out of the game

Yeah, but she cried and then it was all good.

Sep 2, 2015, 5:19 PM

Then she cried some more because Vanessa.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Sep 2, 2015, 4:08 PM

I'd give the season a 7/10 so far this season.

Pros: Good crop of hot chicks, Asian dude with Clemson tat, and I'm pretty sure Johnny Mac has smuggled weed in and is just high most of the time.

Cons: No great players, just a few decent ones, the whole debacle with the ####### (Audrey) was awful and there is a good chance Steve might snap and murder someone. That dude ain't right upstairs.

Rooting for James or J-Mac, although if I had to bet, I'd go Austin.

Sep 2, 2015, 4:48 PM

I think having no elite players has made it entertaining...last season was so boring because Derrick and his alliance (Detonators?) were so strong that it was completely obvious who was winning that game halfway through the season

I watched about 5 minutes of this show... I dont get it.

Sep 2, 2015, 4:30 PM

What is the point of it?

It gets you prepped for reading the Mange during football

Sep 2, 2015, 4:48 PM

season.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TMML***

Sep 2, 2015, 4:51 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1