Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Superdome sucks!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Superdome sucks!

Jan 5, 2020, 4:30 PM

My Vikings just showed that it's not so hard to win in that toilet bowl now it's time for the Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SKOL!!!!***

Jan 5, 2020, 4:36 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SKOL!!!!***

Jan 5, 2020, 4:38 PM

Onto san fran

Re: SKOL!!!!***

Jan 5, 2020, 4:44 PM [ in reply to SKOL!!!!*** ]

SKOL !!!!

Re: Superdome sucks!

Jan 5, 2020, 4:42 PM

Worst pro stadium I have ever been in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 5:01 PM

By far the worst NFL stadium I’ve ever been in. Went back in 2017. I’m 6’5, and unless you’re 5’8 and shorter, you can forget about sitting in your seat comfortably. No TVs in the concourse areas. Not to mention the old school pee troughs in the bathroom. The outside makes you think you’re about to walk in some state of the art venue. Wrong! It’s a dump.

Jan 5, 2020, 8:49 PM

Sounds like Billy Brice!

Jan 5, 2020, 5:40 PM

Cannot even see the big video board from lower end zone seats because of deck overhang. The place is a crap hole. Atlanta tore down a better stadium in the Georgia Dome than this dump.

That stadium sucks and should not be awarded such prestigious and important events as the National Championship. But LSU can only win National Championships when playing in the home state, so guess they keep on giving it to New Orleans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 7:43 PM

Another negative about the Superdome is tremendous distance between the sidelines and the fans. The end zone distance is not as bad. It is just a poor excuse for a professional stadium.

Jan 5, 2020, 8:24 PM

I hate to say it, but age and eyesight prevent more and more of us with the $$ from dealing with the travel, the security hassle and the inability to see and enjoy the game...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2020, 3:37 AM

No Sh*t before I purchased my tickets I scrambled to make sure I had my long vision glasses or else I would not enjoy a thing. Driving is ok I only need to see the end of my hood.

Superdome sucks!

Jan 5, 2020, 9:11 PM

Have only been to the Superdome once . . . Went with my Auburn boss to see the 1984 Sugar Bowl featuring #3 Auburn and #8 Michigan . . .

Auburn ran the ball down Michigan's throat and won on a late FG . . . Making the final score 9-7 Tigers

Best meal of the trip was at Pascal's Manale Restaurant . . . the BBQ Shrimp is all I remember!!!!!!!

This was 36 years ago . . . Hope the joint is still open and someone gets to enjoy that treat!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 9:16 PM

and so will LSU when Clemson gets through with them....Go Tigers!!!!!

Jan 5, 2020, 11:26 PM

My high school classmate used to be the General Manager of the Superdome. He started his career in high school by selling popcorn and drinks at the Memorial Auditorium in downtown Greenville!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2020, 11:50 PM

Thanks for this info. The photos of the interior and the views provided by sites like stubhub don't look good at all in terms of having a quality view of the field. This threads makes me lean towards not going considering the expense.

Jan 6, 2020, 12:18 AM

Thanks for this info. The photos of the interior and the views provided by sites like stubhub don't look good at all in terms of having a quality view of the field. This threads makes me lean towards not going considering the expense.

If you do go don’t make the mistake and sit lower bowl! Awful sight lines. Was very impressed with this stadium. They are doing a 500million reno before the super bowl in 2024

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic