Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Georgia Mutts chime in on Dabo calling them out.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

The Georgia Mutts chime in on Dabo calling them out.

Dec 1, 2019, 2:35 AM

While they have four top twenty five wins, they also have a horrendous loss to the coots at home. That is Dabo's point and it's completely lost on them.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/dabo-swinney-cites-uga-in-rant-about-playoff-committee-being-unfair-to-clemson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Georgia Mutts chime in on Dabo calling them out.

Dec 1, 2019, 6:28 AM

LSU will mop the floor with Georgia. Welcome to the playoffs Utah.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Dec 1, 2019, 6:52 AM

Maybe Oregon takes Utah out. Sounds very possible. It will be interesting. The game will be played in San Francisco for what it is worth.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 6:58 AM

The Utah/Oregon game is moot as the Big 12 is guaranteed a 1-loss conference champion in Baylor/Oklahoma. So even if Oregon beats Utah and knocks them out, there will be an uprising in college football if the CFP chooses a second SEC team over a 1-loss conference champion. That would be wrong on several levels. If that happens, then they need to do away with conference championship games (leveling the field with teams like ND), and even expand the CFP to at least 8 teams. I hope the CFP wakes up and acts like they have a little sense.

Dec 1, 2019, 8:14 AM

I agree that of Oregon beats Utah that the Pac 12 is done. Just saying Utah may lose.

Dec 1, 2019, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Re: The Georgia Mutts chime in on Dabo calling them out. ]

I'm sure you were posting about how Notre Dame was gonna mop the floor with Georgia. Then Florida would. The Auburn would.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU is a lot better than those teams***

Dec 1, 2019, 8:26 AM

Dec 1, 2019, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Re: The Georgia Mutts chime in on Dabo calling them out. ]

Lol USC did and it was at YOUR house and they were playing a third string QB!!!! ELIMINATED!!!!!!!!

Dec 1, 2019, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: The Georgia Mutts chime in on Dabo calling them out. ]

I reckon we can all sit back and watch UGA play a bowl game not part of the CFP after LSU shows you the door.

However, he dream would be for UGA to beat LSU so they could play Dabo and the Tigers. That way you and the rest of the dawgs can see how far behind the best you really are.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What can they say? Did they or did they not lose to USuC

Dec 1, 2019, 6:59 AM

at home? Which is better: a loss to USuC or a loss to the real USC?

There is no way that UGA should have been propped up to #4 and they know it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: What can they say? Did they or did they not lose to USuC

Dec 1, 2019, 7:40 AM

As Shakespeare said, they "doth protest too much." Proof that the UGAs know they are lucky to be ranked in the top five after the coot fiasco.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Well, didn’t get to read it but won an Amazon gift card!!

Dec 1, 2019, 7:21 AM

Besides, probably no different than reading bulldog’s posts on here.

Yeah, the treatment we’ve received sukx, and it feels as though it has become the modern version of the ‘C word’, but Dabo has molded this program into a winner, and everybody who ain’t you either wants to be you or they hate you. The more we win, the more the have nots and the wannabes are going to try to take us down - on and off the field. Better develop some thick skin.

Bottom line: can’t wait to watch our Tigers take on whoever the CFP sends our way!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Well, didn’t get to read it but won an Amazon gift card!!

Dec 1, 2019, 8:24 AM

What treatment would that be? Outside of about 1 week Clemson has been in the top 4, despite not having a win against a Top 25 team. Why? Because everyone knows they are among the best in the country. They are a great team with a weak schedule. Why does pointing that out equate to some kind of slight?

Dec 2, 2019, 3:13 AM

We are the BEST team with a weak schedule. That’s the issue.

Dec 2, 2019, 5:59 AM

Clemson doesn't have a strong schedule. That's just a fact. I haven't heard anyone suggest Clemson isn't good or wouldn't win in the SEC. This whole woe-is-us from Dabo sounds more like he's trying to motivate his team than he actually thinks his guys are being slighted. Clemson is #3 because #1 and #2 have better wins.

Dec 2, 2019, 6:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Well, didn’t get to read it but won an Amazon gift card!! ]

We have no idea if we are the best team. Luckily we get to find out.

Rubbin' the dawgs nose in it.

Dec 1, 2019, 8:05 AM

Good on Dabo. Someone needed to do it.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic