Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ross's future. I don't know much about this type of injury.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,262

Ross's future. I don't know much about this type of injury.

Jun 4, 2020, 7:48 AM

Will he return for his senior season, go pro or have to give up football all together? I hope it's not the latter. Not sure how much it will affect his draft status. wish the young man the best. He has definitely been blessed with talent.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really hope this is something he can 100% recover from...

Jun 4, 2020, 8:14 AM

But like you, I do not know. I assume he would return to Clemson for one more season so he can show the NFL that he is well and that he is a force that cannot be denied.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ross's future. I don't know much about this type of injury.

Jun 4, 2020, 8:15 AM

It seems logical that before the NFL would take a chance on him, he would need to come back next year and have a healthy (and outstanding) season at Clemson, demonstrating that he was past the problem.

I certainly hope this is exactly what happens.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he is able to play football again i think he would

Jun 4, 2020, 8:24 AM

benefit from another year at Clemson. I don't think his draft stock would be very good jumping straight to the NFL after something like this.

I don't remember reading this in the summary of Dabo's press conference that i read here, but on a podcast i was listening to yesterday one of the hosts quoted Dabo as saying something to the extent of nobody with this condition has ever played football again after discovering it. Now i have no idea what that really means. How many people are we talking about here? And Of course Dabo was Dabo and being as optimistic as possible about Justyn's future, but it does sound like this is really, really serious and could end his career.

I just can't imagine a situation where one minute a kid is likely going to be a 1st round pick making millions of dollars in a year and then a DR somewhere reads an MRI and suddenly he may never play football again. What a life altering moment.

Pray for the kid.

He needs to hear from the NFL on if he’s still a first rounder.

Jun 4, 2020, 8:58 AM

I hope he is, but he didn’t have the Sophomore season to quite live up to his debut. If they tell him his draft status has slipped, I hope he stays, because I think he’s first round talent and should make that statement.

Ultimately, whatever he and his family think is in his best interests is what I support.

null

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,262
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic