Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson offers No. 1-rated DE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson offers No. 1-rated DE

Jan 22, 2021, 7:56 PM

Clemson offers No. 1-rated DE

One of the top defenders in the 2022 class announced a Clemson offer on Friday. 247Sports Composite 5-star defensive end Jeremiah Alexander (Alabaster, Ala.) po Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson offers No. 1-rated DE

Jan 22, 2021, 8:02 PM

Not sure how he doesn’t end up going to Bama but let’s hope he’s a Ross style DE and comes to Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2021, 8:09 PM

WAS committed to Alabama? Not now?

Message was edited by: Tiger Nana®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2021, 8:46 PM

Wow. A junior, move like that, get that man on campus. He's gonna give one team a nice Christmas present.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2021, 8:56 PM

Would be nice to know why he was committed to Alabama from March thru October...and how that changed...if in fact it has. Did he formally decommit? Did bama withdraw their offer? Does he get a Covid do-over? If he decommitted, did he give a reason for doing so? Sure would be nice to have some info about this...even if it is the writer's best guess.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2021, 9:17 PM

Lol, ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Internet is your friend...

Jan 22, 2021, 10:21 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson offers No. 1-rated DE ]

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30205730/jeremiah-alexander-no-8-prospect-2022-decommits-alabama

That town must be where they got that line for America

Jan 22, 2021, 10:40 PM

the Beautiful "Thine Alabaster Cities gleam". Must actually be more than one of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2021, 11:10 AM

This young man looks awesome! I saw the phrase "was committed to Alabama". Wonder what happened with that? Hope he has the character to match his skills, and if he does, I hope he chooses us. This young man can play!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rivals has him as #1 DE but only 50th...

Jan 23, 2021, 1:41 PM

overall? I have never seen the #1 DE ranked so low in the overall ranking. #1 DE's are usually one of the highest rated players on the board. It's usually a QB or DE that holds the #1 slot in Top 250 players, just like Korey Foreman last year. I just have never seen the #1 DE ranked that low but I am sure they will re-assess and he will be a top 10 player if he stays the top DE.

Re: Rivals has him as #1 DE but only 50th...

Jan 23, 2021, 2:34 PM

Speaking to the op above, he may think the rooms too crowded. They inked that freak DE Dallas something? in the 21 class along with another wde and I want to say that sophomore started this year.

To your question, he will probably move up. I wonder if it has to do with some listing him as a linebacker. Let's just hope he comes here. Didn't the article say originally when he committed it was uga, Bama, and ole miss.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic