Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rivals QB Ratings: #18 HJ #20 Fromm #53 Tua
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Rivals QB Ratings: #18 HJ #20 Fromm #53 Tua

Jan 9, 2018, 12:29 AM

ESPN QB Ratings: #21 HJ #57 Tua Fromm #132

For those Tiger fans and T-Netters who do not visualize freshman QB's contributing, Tua just played 1/2 a game and won the natl championship as a true frosh. It's time to reassess. Go Tigers 2018!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rivals QB Ratings: #18 HJ #20 Fromm #53 Tua

Jan 9, 2018, 12:31 AM

if we broke out HJ gotta think saban would have brought out Tua last week. it would have been a much more interesting game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And UGA was led to the championship game by a true

Jan 9, 2018, 12:31 AM

freshman.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

We lost the GA game in 2014 because we wouldn't make a

Jan 9, 2018, 12:33 AM

QB change. Hope we don't have to lose a few games in 2018 before making the QB switch.

Championship QBs can read defenses, move safeties with their eyes and stretch the field. KB is a good QB and can win against overmatched opponents but will not be able to beat elite teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We lost the GA game in 2014 because we wouldn't make a

Jan 9, 2018, 12:37 AM

Been saying it since spring. Been cut down on here about it all year. I said it in the spring and stick to it. That would have been us. We had the d to carry us til a frosh qb got comfy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 9, 2018, 12:40 AM

let's be honest. the defense essentially won many of our games this season. auburn. Louisville and VT after the pick sixes. nc state, Miami, south carolina....

a freshman qb could have won all of those game relying on the run as heavily as we did

Jan 9, 2018, 12:43 AM [ in reply to Re: We lost the GA game in 2014 because we wouldn't make a ]

You are not the only one who said it and was cut down over it as recent as a couple of days ago.

Jan 9, 2018, 12:38 AM [ in reply to We lost the GA game in 2014 because we wouldn't make a ]

the funny thing about this statement is that I said the same thing in late September and must have received over 20 downvotes. now everyone is saying it. the writing has been on the wall all season we just refused to see it as a fanbase and coaching staff.

The true frosh doubters have been proven wrong***

Jan 9, 2018, 12:40 AM

ANYONE revall the owner of the fifth best completion percentage this year?

Jan 9, 2018, 12:51 AM [ in reply to Re: We lost the GA game in 2014 because we wouldn't make a ]

I am beginning to think I dreamt it. Grass is ALWAYS greener, huh?

Re: ANYONE revall the owner of the fifth best completion percentage this year?

Jan 9, 2018, 12:54 AM

Completion % really doesn't mean anything. I could play QB and only run those pop pass jet sweeps and have a 100% completion percentage. It's the same argument Sooner people make when NFL people say Mayfield isn't that accurate, which he isn't, he just throws to wide open receivers.

Re: ANYONE revall the owner of the fifth best completion percentage this year?

Jan 9, 2018, 12:56 AM [ in reply to ANYONE revall the owner of the fifth best completion percentage this year? ]

when you're throwing within 5 yds of the los that happens. I can only think of a handful of plays where he read the defense and made an elite pass downfield. it would take a filing cabinet to record all of the plays DW made like this. we catered to his game and it worked against every team that isn't elite. unless he develops downfield passin we will not beat an elite team

Jan 9, 2018, 12:39 AM [ in reply to We lost the GA game in 2014 because we wouldn't make a ]

The problem may be that we probably won't lose games next year. The schedule isn't all that tough, and we may not lose till we hit a wall in the playoffs, maybe FSU or NC State.

Jan 9, 2018, 12:42 AM

the change has to happen early or we won't see one all season. we could be in for an Ohio State type ride. I bet urban watched that fresh. qb and is kicking himself for his loyalty to JT

Jan 9, 2018, 12:47 AM

It needs to happen during the spring. Unless there's a quantum leap we need more than 13 passing TDs through a season from our starting qb. The whole program can't be stalled out for one guy.

Exactly. 13 passing tds over 14 games for a Clemson QB is just sad.

Jan 9, 2018, 12:53 AM

It ain't right!

Re: Exactly. 13 passing tds over 14 games for a Clemson QB is just sad.

Jan 9, 2018, 12:56 AM

I like KB and his rushing TDs count the same but we have way too many other players being squandered for this to continue. A downfield passing game and the pressure it exerts on a defense would only help our oline and rbs as well.

Jan 9, 2018, 12:41 AM

#30 HJ, #32 Tua, #44 Fromm on the 247 composite ranking.

Still can’t convince me HJ couldn’t have put us in a better position to win by the end of the year if given a chance. Watching two lower ranked QBs kill it tonight just convinces me even more.

Jan 9, 2018, 12:44 AM

there's no way to prove if HJ is better than fromm or the, but chances are that between TL and HJ one of them is better than their SEC counterparts.

Jan 9, 2018, 12:53 AM

Well there was one way it could have been proven this year.

AND WILLY KORN!!!

Jan 9, 2018, 12:42 AM

Am I doing this right?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Long live Willy - jersey best seller!***

Jan 9, 2018, 12:55 AM

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic