Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rivalry week joke - and proof that I'm older than dirt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Rivalry week joke - and proof that I'm older than dirt

Nov 22, 2018, 10:50 PM

I have a small stash of rivalry jokes from Tiger Boards past. Here is the first one. Point for anyone who can tell me when this joke was first posted here:

A Carolina football player recently graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice and went to the Columbia Police Department to apply for a job. As part of the interview, the chief said, "I have three questions for you. The first one is, what days of the week begin with a T?" The Carolina grad thought for a minute, then said, "Today and Tomorrow." The chief rolled his eyes and said "Good Answer! Now, what do you get when you put one and one together?" The Gamecock thought for a while, then said "Uh...11." The police chief responded "Yeah, right! Now for the last question, who shot Abraham Lincoln?" The Gamecock thought and thought till he broke into a sweat. "Man, I don't know." The chief replied "OK, I'm a Carolina fan. Why don't you go home and think it over for a couple of days and see if you can bring me back the answer." The Carolina grad said, "OK" and then left to go home. His wife met him at the door and asked, "So tell me what happened." The Gamecock nearly shouted, "I got the job! They were so impressed with me they already put me on a murder case!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rivalry week joke - and proof that I'm older than dirt

Nov 23, 2018, 6:13 AM

If I knew when lovingit joined tnet, I could probably answer the question of when this joke first was first poasted.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 23, 2018, 6:28 AM

This is an Andy Griffith joke

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2018, 7:00 AM

A gamecock football player is studying criminal justice in Columbia. In order to train their students how to apprehend a suspect, they bring in the FBI. They release a deer into the forest. The FBI agents take chase, surround the animal, and 30 minutes later bring the same deer back in handcuffs. SLED agents are now asked to show their technique. The deer is released and 30 minutes later this same deer is caught and brought back in handcuffs.
Now it is the gamecock football player’s turn to show what he has learned. The deer is released. 30 minutes pass, then two hours, then two days. Finally on the third day the gamecock football player returns carrying a pig. Both of the pig’s eyes are black and swollen shut. Bones are broken. Face is cut. Just as everyone is about to ask what he is doing, the smiling gamecock football player holds up the pig who then screeches out “ I confess. I confess. I am a deer!”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t get it . . .***

Nov 23, 2018, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Rivalry week joke - and proof that I'm older than dirt ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL.....Hilarious and worth repeating.***

Nov 23, 2018, 6:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most excellent!***

Nov 23, 2018, 7:28 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic