Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reuben Foster cheap shots MD sent home from NFL combine
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,879

Reuben Foster cheap shots MD sent home from NFL combine

Mar 4, 2017, 8:54 AM

A potential top-10 pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, Alabama star linebacker Reuben Foster was suddenly sent home from the NFL Scouting Combine on Friday, according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.

In a series of tweets, Schefter reports that Foster got into a “heated argument with a hospital worker,” though a NFL spokesperson refused to comment past saying the decision to send Foster away was for “personal reasons.”

Per #Alabama LB Reuben Foster, #NFL source said he got into heated argument with a doctor. Felt mistreated. Wasn't a physical confrontation.
— Charles Robinson (@CharlesRobinson) March 4, 2017

Foster arrived at the combine on Thursday with the rest of the linebackers and spent Friday getting measured, undergoing medical examinations and meeting with the media. Schefter says Foster was told to leave before scheduled team interviews Friday night.

Due to his early departure, Foster will miss additional team meetings and psychological testing as well as the bench press and on-field workout portions of the combine, though he was not expected to participate in physical activities due to recent rotator cuff surgery.

Instead, he will fly back to Tuscaloosa, Alabama, on Saturday and likely begin preparing for the Crimson Tide’s Pro Day on Wednesday, March 8, though he may not be cleared for many -- if any -- of those workouts either.

Bleacher Report’s Matt Miller notes that “interviews were bad for Foster this week.” A rough overall showing in his incident-shortened time at the combine could indicate to potential slippage in the draft, though he does have nearly two full months to turn things around.

Foster -- who checked in at 6-foot, 229 pounds with 32 3/8” arms and 10 1/4” hands -- is rated as the No. 1 inside linebacker and No. 7 overall player in the 2017 draft class, according to CBS Sports and NFLDraftScout.com.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-alabama-star-reuben-foster-sent-home-from-nfl-combine-in-strange-incident/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reuben Foster cheap shots MD sent home from NFL combine

Mar 4, 2017, 8:59 AM

I saw this story this morning. Thing is though I don't think it will affect his draft stock that much. The NFL is about winning and winning now. Someone will take him on talent alone just like what has happened in the past. There are too many people in the NFL, not players, who are trying to keep their jobs and will do just about anything to keep it.

Cheap shots MD?***

Mar 4, 2017, 9:02 AM

metaphor***

Mar 4, 2017, 9:06 AM

Fake news?***

Mar 4, 2017, 9:09 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More Garbage Character Players From Bama***

Mar 4, 2017, 9:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are talking about a dude that got a Auburn tattoo then

Mar 4, 2017, 10:02 AM

went to Alabama. So not sure surprised is an adjective I could use in this situation.....

Mar 4, 2017, 10:03 AM

'Roid rage

Correct answer... Agent took them away. Withdrawals... +1.***

Mar 4, 2017, 10:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2017, 10:39 AM

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Roid Rage?

Mar 4, 2017, 11:04 AM

I've heard those hemorrhoids can make a person angry.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,879
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic