Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reseller tickets advice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,074

Reseller tickets advice

Aug 12, 2020, 9:21 PM

What would you do before buying a parking pass/game tickets from a reseller given that we could see the season shortened/cancelled? Spending $3-4K with that possibility seems unwise but I would welcome input on the subject. It’s also odd that we have only 5 home games scheduled currently (and no South Carolina) but ticket prices seem to be the same as they would be if we had the full 7 games including the Rivalry

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simple

Aug 12, 2020, 9:23 PM

Don’t do it....

Re: Reseller tickets advice

Aug 12, 2020, 9:34 PM

Has Clemson announced whether or how many fans will be allowed at games? You can't sell what you don't have.

Aug 12, 2020, 9:45 PM

I have 4 tickets lower level on the 35 yard line , a lot 5 parking pass 10 rows from the stadium and seat backs . I would never sell that to anyone at this time . You are mis representing everything because it is all undetermined

Buyer beware

I'm curious who's selling these tickets, and

Aug 12, 2020, 9:51 PM

how they plan to get the tickets to you. Remember, there are no paper tickets this year. If and when tickets are issued, Clemson is using mobile-only ticketing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I'm curious who's selling these tickets, and

Aug 12, 2020, 10:30 PM

StubHub and Clemson’s ticket office support electronic transfers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 12, 2020, 11:39 PM

No one has tickets. No one knows who will get tickets and most of us expect many long time season ticket holders will not get the tickets they usually get.

Caveat emptor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2020, 5:27 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm curious who's selling these tickets, and ]

I am wondering if Clemson will participate in electronic transfers to Stubhub this season. The tickets may need to be returned to be reissued to students/ boosters.

Aug 13, 2020, 6:38 AM

Don't do it, all of the above are enough to say don't do it! I think the number of fans being allowed in is going to be lower than we might think. I say this based on what Darlington Raceway was approved to allow in for the Labor Day Race. They are approved for 5,000 fans, the track has 56,000 permanent seats spread all the way around the track. That is in the 10% range.

Aug 13, 2020, 9:15 AM

I still have 2 tickets to the Akron game . . . . . . .

Buy from TigerNet

Aug 13, 2020, 2:04 PM

Most are fans. When I sell, I ask for a small down payment. Not sure why you're buying now though, too many uncertainties. If the season doesn't happen, I'm refunding their money. I'm pricing like it's a 7 game home. If it's only 6 home games, we'll adjust final cost. How does StubHub have a price, if nobody knows when or if you're sitting in a stadium? Will it be every other game? If so, how will you get 1/2 your money back?

Go Tigers AND Stay Well Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,074
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic